Division 3 - Season 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Dec 8, 2016.

1. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    hi ... what is the point of confusion ?
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes please be specific @Anthonyb
  3. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Just looked at it properly round 3 is 6 points for dsc so 27 is correct.

Just seeing if you are on your toes
    Hatfield likes this.
  4. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Except for the fact that @Anthonyb has more points than @webnomad but is below him in the standings
    Anthonyb and webnomad like this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    weird... I am not sure how that happened since everyone else is sorted correctly
    webnomad and Anthonyb like this.
  6. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    @Nathancarhead

How are you traveling for tonight? Will you host or do you need me to?
  7. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Unlikely I'm going to be there tonight. I started a new job last week as night fill and I'm roster'd on to work tonight. With my new job i should be available every second weekend for racing.

I think for the rest of the season it would be easier if you host DJ
    Anthonyb and dj2ca like this.
  8. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Change of plan. Weather turned nasty so came home early. Should be good to race tonight.
    Anthonyb, stucar17 and dj2ca like this.
  9. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    No worries mate, I'm happy to host for the rest of the season.
    Anthonyb, stucar17 and Nathancarhead like this.
  10. rcjm72

rcjm72 New Recruit

PSN ID
    RCJM72
    Can't race tonight guys and I will have to pull out of the rest of season 6 as well due to a broken wheel. Will be ready to go for season 7, just have to wait a couple of weeks to buy a new wheel due to a little excessive spending at clipsal last week, oops.
    Mick likes this.
  11. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    That's a shame mate, good to know you'll be back for the next season though.
  12. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    I can't believe that **** just happened. Driving the best race of my career, absolutely blitzing it, and I get ****ing disconnected.
  13. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

DSC purpledog (quali) dj2ca
    dj2ca likes this.
  14. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Sorry to hear @dj2ca did pretty shocking myself so the battle is still on
    dj2ca likes this.
  15. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Bad luck there @dj2ca
    That was a walkaway win for you as well
  16. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Got error code and got dsc just as qually started got back in the room and got a lap in good enough for 6th. Didn't get a great start but a few people went off in turn 1 and 2 so back to 6th settled in in the rain and nocked out steady laps with @Ad2mny and @rossi0nsx keeping me honest from behind. @VARDZ appeared from no where after pitting and went past me with ease (I did give him a little room as he was quicker and I thought I could get a tow from him) followed vardz for a few laps until he went past @fezza then I started to gain on him got past fezza at the bus stop then spotted @bluebounty05 on pit straight I think you must of had a spin so started trying to real him in only to get light over raidillon I was lucky enough to catch it but fezza got past again had a great battle with him for the rest of the race which was great fun and nice and clean well done mate. So finished 5th which I'm more than happy with.
    Congrats @VARDZ great race you obviously came from rear of the field after turn 1 and to take the win great effort well done to @ranok3n and @bluebounty05 on the podium.
    @dj2ca so sorry you got disconnected you had great pace and not sure if vardz would of hunted you down unlucky buddy.
    see you next week
    ant
    webnomad, dj2ca and Ad2mny like this.
  17. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah, I had that in the bag. Thanks guys, it happens though I guess. Looking at the results there I had fastest lap as well. Well done to Vardz on an amazing comeback and well done to ranok3n and bounty on rounding out the podium.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  18. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Awesome race tonight, ended up in P3 so pretty stoked. @VARDZ you are to quick and pity about @dj2ca, you were on fire tonight. Had an awesome battle with you for the first 8 laps or so then it was all about protecting P2 but @SuiCid3 was just that little bit quicker and got past me in the latter part of the race. Great driving and pace by all.
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    qually went ok, missed my pb by over a sec but even that was .7 off dj... so start p2 and the usual slap and tickle at turn 1 and i am taken out hard up against the wall in eau rouge ... Spa is my fav track so its just head down time... passed maxi within a lap or 2 and rossi who was way off the pace tonight and 7th at the pitstop passed ant pretty quickly and ad2mny when he went wide at pouhon... 3 laps later passed fezza settled in again to chase down blue and ranok3n ... blue had a spin on the exit of the bus stop and just missed me.... so 3 laps to go and i am within a sec of rano and then poofffff out goes dj and i am in a battle for the lead... pushed way to hard and the last 3 laps and they were probably my worst 3 of the race but rano didnt take to the chance and i kept on gaining the lost time.... last lap and rano has a massive moment between campus and stavelot and i am under his rear wing ... we jostle through blanchimont and he gives me the inside into the bus stop..... thank you mate... i am sure if we did it all over it would be a different story... so decide i am going deep ... it sticks and all i can think was it clean, i didnt hear any contact....now i only have to nail my break mark at la source... lucky win but i will take it... will get a clip of the last couple of laps up... unlucky dj but as stu said it has happen to most of us
    SuiCid3 and Bounty05 like this.
  20. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Sorry @VARDZ that was me who took you out on the first corner I pasted about 5 guys off the line and got a bit eager into the first corner