ASSETTO CORSA Season 10: Ahh, Porsche It! (Get up on this...911)

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

Epic stuff Krunchy! Great write up mate, I think you missed your calling!
    Spidey_11 and krunch like this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Great stuff krunch!
    I had same pit strat and issue with the pit app not showing stint/pit 1 but also fortunately pit stop going as planned all the same. Then sidekick was giving me different fuel numbers to the pit app when it came back stint 2 causing me to 2nd guess fuel strat as I wasn't going for a full tank pit 2.
    Spidey_11 and krunch like this.
  3. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Haha thanks mate :)
  4. krunch

Thanks mate :). Yeah I heard you mention it on Discord when you pitted. Sidekick's fuel numbers looked ok for me but I wasn't trying anything tricky with fuel. Just fill, fill, fill.
  5. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Race highlights from Spidey Cam. Sorry about the audio but it got out of synch a touch.
    Race recap.
    Bathurst........ it's one of my worst tracks. I can never get into a rhythm and can never find the pace I need around here. I qualified towards the rear and managed to stay out of trouble up until lap 2 I think where I found the back of someone's car and that spun me. Sorry about that and lucky it didn't spin the other car round :).
    After that it was a lonely race, picking up positions from disconnects or other people spinning and collecting damage.
    At the start I fuelled with 100 litres, 1st pit stop on lap 15 to take another 100 litres and fresh tyres as it was quicker than the fuel. Trundled around till around lap 30 and pit for 70 odd litres, tyres, and just for fun fix the aero damage as I could never get close to my best time, always 1.5-2 seconds off and I thought it was just aero damage effecting it. The fix in the pits didn't help my times but didn't cost me any time so no harm and worth a try.
    I kept running looking for anymore positions from late spinners but my focus was now on not being lapped. I couldn't do anything pace wise but I got lucky when Shaun hit some trouble. Koaster caught quick but luckily I stayed on the lead lap.

A massive thank you to everyone in this league for turning up, racing on the track, having fun on discord, being respectful and clean racers and making this an enjoyable season. I'm glad I made the switch to AC and I'll be back for the next season 100%.
    Special thanks to the many hands behind the scenes that manage this and keep everything running for us. Without you we'd all be in public lobbies :eek:
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    David Brister, Cherno, Ben787 and 7 others like this.
  6. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Only managed to make two races this season but I had fun and the car was a good choice.
    Thanks to the Mods and everyone involved in putting the season together and also our Awesome sponsors for the support they give us.
    Hoping to be on the grid for next season (depending on when it starts and if our new house is finished)
    PS -Those big grids were awesome fun
    krunch and Cherno like this.
  7. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Thanks @krunch yes correct pit app didn't work. I was loosing 2 seconds a lap because of 40kg ballast, and i would of been 1 lap down it was already blown away.

That's it for me, I will no longer be taken apart of the AC, or ROOZ leagues. Take care all.
    krunch likes this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  9. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

10. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Probably less competition there and no ballast. :D
    krunch and Cherno like this.
  11. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Shame to see you leave R0T0R, been great racing with you.
    krunch and R0T0R-AU86 like this.
  12. krunch

Ah man sorry to see you go. Enjoyed racing with you so hope to see you back here one day.
    R0T0R-AU86 and Rolz like this.
  13. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
  14. Seanus

Seanus New Recruit

link is missing the www
  15. David Brister

David Brister Team Driver

16. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

17. David Brister

Our Tenant has lost a fair bit, unfortunately they dont have Contents insurance. at least half of her face is burnt, hand and arm burnt with injuries to her foot as well, and the poor girl had her birthday yesterday, not a great present. both her and her daughter were taken to hospital for smoke inhalation. Quite a scary event for them, but all are alive. I have my insurance assessor coming out wednesday so will know more then.
    Peter Wise and Rolz like this.
  18. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
  19. David Brister

you would think so hey Anon, lol