Season 14 - GT300

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 6, 2017.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Could someone post the results and lap times images for tonight's races here please.
  2. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    ok
  3. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    You could add X-3vi1m00n to your friends list and hang around at 8 AEST this evening to see if any spots open up.
  4. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    ok thanks
  5. Ben Hamilton

Ben Hamilton New Recruit

PSN ID
    ben-jordz
    r we racing silverstone or monza
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    add me on PSN and I will let you know tonight if we have a spot
    silverstone
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    If any of the main 16 drivers cannot attend tonight, please let us know here.

I already know about @emmo46
  9. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    I have sent in a quali time
  10. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    oh you mean Monza, lol...
    with that much notice shouldn't be a problem...:D:D:D
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Hatfield likes this.
  11. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Good luck all racing tonight
  12. Ben Hamilton

Ben Hamilton New Recruit

PSN ID
    ben-jordz
    Good nights racing I thought, had a good battle with Russel in race 1 and got a strong 7th (2nd in class). Second race was up and down, caught up in the first lap carnage put me second last but then drove back up to 6th before spinning Adronaught Really sorry about that mate, just couldn't back out in time. Dropped back to where he was and made a few more spots to finish 11th.

Lots of guys running off the racing line and not lifting was the only low point but apart from that, a good night
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    first race I was doing ok fighting for lower top 10 until a tap off line and a spin at the following corner.
    Started fighting back but had 2 more bumps in the rear making things difficult, came away with 11th with a last corner pass on @Adronaught

Race 2, was fighting up in the top 5 for awhile until the field spread and I started picking people off.

Got up to 2nd with a few to go. 3rd last lap @natmanscoop is recovering from a spin and I am in the lead! short lived as he gets me back the next lap. But I get him back in the exact same way on the final lap to take the win!!
  14. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
  15. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Mixed bag for me yet again. Started 2nd after getting held up in my flying lap despite trying to make a gap. Won the 1st race, for once showing consistency to match my Div1b ranking. The reverse grid race on the other hand.... caught up in incidents again, including one that was my fault. Came home 8th. Due to the alnost constant PSN issues (late finishes get old after a while) and the not so great idea of reverse grid races, I won't be racing in the final rounds.
  16. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Qually: not a great lap but 2nd row was alright for this track
    Race 1: Lag filled race front the start, after battling well for 2nd the car was bumped around in a lag twitch and I was thrown back trying to defend a podium position. The Lexus without the slipstream anchored down and I dropped to 5th as cars were flying around and zigzagging all race.
    Race 2: Average start, got slowed by the early carnage and slowly had to pick my way through the field. Got caught battling again and frustratingly lifting off to avoid contact made me vulnerable on the straights. 4th was good.
    Some of the track limits were questionable. I also feel I'll have to stop being so nice in leaving racing room cause it's not often returned. That fear of being protested against for insignificant racing margins is annoying.
    Move on to the Cathedral of Speed where hopefully the Lexus comes into its own :laugh:
  17. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Bluddy 2nd gear hairpin! Only lost 4sec spinning there in race 2 but put @Hatfield in the lead. Another win thrown away with a silly tired mistake, need to take it easier Saturday nights!
    Started both races in 4th, was wise to it 2nd race, grabbed 1st which became Reverse when the lights went out??! Anyway some good racing, really enjoying this season - thanks guys.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    sad to hear about missing the rest of the season
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @apex2691 do you want the full time spot for the final 2 rounds?
  20. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017