Season 14 - GT300

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Yes you did. Point is, if you can make a bad driving decision, then so can the rest of us. There are 16 cars with a mix of capabilities. You shouldn't quit just because of a few crashes, and it's not as one sided as it may seem.
  2. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Maybe I should quit, since I have been taken out a number of times by higher div drivers, once losing 7 places!
  3. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Seems like it. Since people are trying to convince me otherwise, I'll reconsider. As for the PSN issues, I'm also not willing to discount lag issues possibly being caused at my end either by the ps3 or network equipment (mine) issues either.
  4. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    On a lighter note, PSN speedtest might be a bit optimistic. Apparently it thinks my dowload speed is 91.6Mbps
    [​IMG]
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    speeds arent relative to lag anyway. its ping youre after. and 91 mbps down isnt megabytes. its megabits, which translates to a download speed of roughly 11.3mb. my speed tests come in the 90s aswell, which for my connectio 100/40 is about right
  6. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    I know all that. I should have mentioned that my connection is actually 50/5 so it's some 80% higher.
  7. Ben Hamilton

Ben Hamilton New Recruit

PSN ID
    ben-jordz
    we're not racing this weekend right??
  8. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    i believe there is a fathers day bye, so no.
    Ben Hamilton and Hatfield like this.
  9. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Wow I know how to make it hard for myself.
    Drove 400km, run in and start PS3 boot up while unpacking the car, sit down and crash in quali, claw back to 3rd in Race 1 and have bizarre spin in Ascari on last lap. Fk.
    Get to lead in Race 2, understeer off Parabolica after lifting 3 times. THREE TIMES!
    Clawed back to lead pack again, sucked seeing @ssman244 Disconnect, but still not hard enough, half-spin on last lap to put @Adronaught back in touch for a nail-biter to the line!

I need a nap.
  10. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Qually: Better than expected in the Lexus, P3 and only 2 hundreths behind bob so felt it would be a close race.
    Race 1: Got to T1 fine, getting through it wasn't. Punted off meant dropping back to 7th and the mid pack battle had me pushing to recover position until I lost it through Ascari and fell deep into last. Any form of championship hope was basically gone by then. Battling with @Captain_Risky_21 through the pack back to 7th was as best recovery as possible.
    Race 2: Highest I've ever started a reverse grid before and felt like I needed to make the most of it. Ended up doing so and hauling the Lexus around the Cathedral of Speed up to 1st with 3 laps to go and @Adronaught and @natmanscoop battling their Gariyas a few seconds behind, would've been nice to go out on top but a mixture of PSN, my wifi connection and luck had other ideas.
    Given using next week as a drop round I would've liked a better race 1 so I could have something to fight @B-Spec Bob for the Div 1 Championship like I had all season. Not to be however and congrats to him on that win, always did better in the reverse grid races and outperformed me in this overall format as a result. Best of luck to him in for the overall championship, fly the flag for the Lexus boiz :thumbsup:.
    I won't be on for a few weeks as I'm in America, so best of luck to everyone in the final round and those competing in the ROC aswell. Thanks for the season and I'll see most of you on GT Sport :thumbsup:
    emmo46, Hatfield, JonoStan96 and 2 others like this.
  11. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Finally a good night of racing for this little black duck, thank heaven we had a restart to race 1 as the first attempt was much like the rest of the season as I got put into the fence coming out of the 2nd lesmo on lap 1 and was at the back of the field already. Thankfully all was well from there on and despite some close calls I managed to get some good results. Fiten has improved massively from last season and is almost all set for the div 2 championship. well done. :thumbsup:
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    PROVISIONAL RESULTS
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    Hatfield likes this.
  13. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Last night was some of the best racing i have ever had in GT6! Qualified 6th for the opening race, got caught up in the T1 incident and fell to 12th, but some consistent driving got me back to 8th by race end. Started from 6th again for the second race, survived through T1 and pretty much stayed there for the whole race, apart from a few lag-bumps with @ssman244 and @Hatfield.
    stucar17 and Hatfield like this.
  14. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Looks like I missed some good racing. Didn't race due to some bad news I got on friday. I also didn't miss needing 5 cups of coffee the next day after racing either. I might race in the final depending on if I have time or not. Driving with the G27 seems easier now at least.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I hope the bad news isn't too serious. :(
    bmx_mtb_boy likes this.
  17. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    So far it is even though nothing is confirmed. Will find out in around 6 to 8 weeks all the details.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I hope it isn't as bad as it might be.
    bmx_mtb_boy likes this.
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    good luck with it all mate
    bmx_mtb_boy and stucar17 like this.
  20. Adam Wyman

Adam Wyman Rookie

PSN ID
    adamwyman
    Hope you're all good bud. Sending my best wishes. :(
    bmx_mtb_boy likes this.