GT Sport Season 1 Division 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 26, 2017.

1. TheMugsy

TheMugsy Rookie

PSN ID
    EpicRedRocket
    add me mate - EpicRedRocket
    Time should show up on your leader board.
  2. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Hey guys won't be able to make the meet and greet due to work see you next week
  3. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    5 of you guy's haven't confirmed your qually times to hat. Time is ticking meet and greet is tonight. please confirm
  4. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Will meet n greet still be on at 8.30pm adelaide time? Should be home then or just after.
    I’d be keen to get on.
  5. TheMugsy

TheMugsy Rookie

PSN ID
    EpicRedRocket
    Hmmm, I hadn't though about the daylight savings thing.
    Which time are we working to? Personally I'm not too keen on starting a 45 min / 1 hour race at 21:30 my time...reckon I'd be yawning by lap 10, and driving like I'm under the influence by 15.
  6. TheMugsy

TheMugsy Rookie

PSN ID
    EpicRedRocket
    I assume these guys won't be racing tonight...
    @CastrosfriendChe
    @Ambrose khalil
    @Arx
    @FlameyAus
  7. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Start time is 7:30 your time (Brisbane).
    TheMugsy likes this.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Ok guys
    Anyone that gets a new member to join and stick out the season will get an extra ticket in the end of season prize draw.....This will apply for all platforms in the interest of full grids

If room captains could have rooms open at about 8:00 and run short races with compulsory pit stops so that we can all get some good pit stop practice
    Ozglenn and Kieran_B33 like this.
  9. Arx

Arx New Recruit

Hatfield and TheMugsy like this.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    FYI host PSN name is patg65 @pat65
  11. FlameyAus

FlameyAus New Recruit

12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ok so some things found from the meet n greet.
    Everyone must be on the track prior to race start to avoid some bugs (we knew this going in)
    You can enter the pits without slowing down and won't be penalised
    We will run weak ghost this season
    Don't pause while driving on track unless you absolutely have to as your car does not ghost (first park and handbrake while off track, then pause and you will ghost due to weak ghost)
    confirmed running no cut track penalties
  13. Ozglenn

Ozglenn Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    Hi everybody thanks for the racing last night i had a blast i think it will only get better .............:)
    Arx, Macca87AUS and Hatfield like this.
  14. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    @Hatfield
    Morning all Div 4
    Had a fun time last night, was great to meet my fellow season racers.
    One thing i found was that doing pit stops for fuel really spiced things up. The 10 lap races we did really made you aware of fuel usage and requirements to finish the race at pit stop time.
    Id be interested to know if 1x usage will allow for this fun or just make pits stops irrelevant and the racing just a procession.
    Im maybe thinking we could increase to 2x for all races?
    What do my fellow Div 4 compadres think? We could discuss with all divisions too. Bspec was in the room with us and he only mentioned a glitch being present as they were doing a drive thru basically whereas we did fuel and saw no evidence of a glitch with timming.
    Also, what about rolling starts to the races this season?
    Refering back to glitching, i personally didnt notice anything, nor did i see any lagging in the race rooms.

What are everyones thoughts on this, including yours @Hatfield ?
    NAACS'y
  15. TheMugsy

TheMugsy Rookie

PSN ID
    EpicRedRocket
    Yeah good fun last night, had a blast....gotta love running out of fuel on the last turn of the last lap :roflmao:
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    according to testing done by my team of volunteers, 1x fuel will still require pitstops at the 45min races
    grid starts are the norm, but we can look at rolling starts in future seasons
  17. TheMugsy

TheMugsy Rookie

PSN ID
    EpicRedRocket
    Yeah the pit stops / fuel strategy were quite important last night (as I found out in the last race) - not sure what @pat65 had fuel burn set to in the lobby, but would be good to get 2 pit stops in each race IMO in season races.
    I didn't notice any glitches, with the only issue for me being a lightening strike disconnecting me from the first race.
    Regarding rolling starts, I'm a little on the fence....I like the idea of standing starts providing closer racing off the line and into the first corner, allowing for a little more competing for position depending on individual get away from the line.
  18. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    Sorry guys, had a massive migraine last night.
    Just have to grab a PSPlus subscription and I'll see you all Sunday night ;)
    Hatfield likes this.
  19. TheMugsy

TheMugsy Rookie

PSN ID
    EpicRedRocket
    Good stuff.
    Try get a qualifying time to Hatfield as soon as you can :thumbsup:
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    he already has