GT Sport Season 1 Division 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    If anyone thinks they are in the wrong division or someone else is in the wrong division or they want to move up a division, send me a PM
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    If anyone needs a livery for this season and doesn't have the time to create one and wants something original, shoutout with your conditions and I'll give it a shot (or maybe someone else willing will)
  3. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. TheMugsy

TheMugsy Rookie

PSN ID
    EpicRedRocket
    Looks like I'll be around for Round 1 this Sunday, managed to cut my trip short by a day.....happy days.
    Hatfield likes this.
  5. Jcp

Jcp Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jcprater
    Bring on Sunday night. Might have to ease up on the Sunday sippers from now on.. Haha. Psn jcprater. Feel free to add me.
    Ozglenn and Hatfield like this.
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @incey eases up on sunday too... only has about 4
    Jcp and incey like this.
  7. Arx

Arx New Recruit

Hi, just wanted to let you know I will be away this weekend and the first weekend of December due to being away interstate.

I had fun racing on the weekend even though I was at the back of the pack.
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    we will be ready when you return!
  9. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    hi guys
    Anyone from here div4 on tonight for a run?
    Ozglenn likes this.
  10. TheMugsy

TheMugsy Rookie

PSN ID
    EpicRedRocket
    Hey mate, I should be on from around 8pm for about an hour.
    Can do a few hours on Thursday as well.
    Ozglenn and NAACS like this.
  11. Ozglenn

Ozglenn Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    I will be up for a run as well be on about 9 ish
    TheMugsy likes this.
  12. Tristan Jones

Tristan Jones Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    Ill be on a few nights a week 8 till 11 or so
  13. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    @Hatfield
    Evening all.
    We had another ontrack get together tonight and we all had fun.
    One topic was how do we fit a quali in 10minutes as 2 laps (1 our, 1 flying) will take at least double the designated time set for qualifying.
    So as a group we thought that quali should be done on the GP circuit and then after which we transfer to 24h track and all line up on that track in GP qualifying order. To achieve this everyone must exit the pits and then line up in order ontrack. This way when the race is started we will be on the grid correctly for the 5 lap race.
    If anyone has any objections please say here. Likewise say you are happy.
    When we have all voted then we can proceed.
    All the best fellow racers. Here from you all.
    From experience this works.
    NAACS’y
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    the race was originally 6 laps but has been shortened to 5 to accommodate the time required to get the one flying lap in for qualifying
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  15. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    So saying. That would mean quali will be around 20 min and all races start late?
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes basically. This will also give a little bit more time for latecomers to start at the rear.

Captains can also try out the manual grid set option if they need to in the event they have to leave track to kick randoms after qually (so they don't lose their grid spot)
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    CAB77 likes this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    DRIVER BRIEFING : ROUND 1 - SEASON 1
    - Nürburgring 24H - 5 laps - 10:00 Cloudy

- Tuning: Allowed
    - Tyre Wear : x1
    - Tyre Regs : RH
    - Fuel Depletion : x1
    - Initial Fuel : Default
    - Qualifying regs : Open
    - Start Time : Qualifying 8:20 AEDT Race Start after one timed qualifying lap completed by the field
    [​IMG]

OK Guys .... We have a few new drivers who need to be up on how we go about our league racing, and I'm sure there are a few of us who wouldn't mind a reminder of what is expected !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Round 1 is generally the most common where we see contact issues, particularly if we have drivers who haven't done a lot of practice. If you are mid or back of the pack, please make extra effort to slow into turn 1 and not dive-bomb into the mid pack. Giving room on both sides till you get through the first 2 tight corners will help to stop any unnecessary contact. Take extra effort to not ruin someones night in the first race of the season ;)

TRACK LIMITS
    : As we are running (at this stage) with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : You are able to enter the pits as fast as you wish without being penalised (so far as we know). It is preferable that you do not cut the entry/exit lines and be aware of other cars when you are entering/exiting the pits.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will again be using the stewards group for racing infringements and protests. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........You have until 12PM monday night to submit a protest, and 12PM Tuesday night for your evidence to be submitted (ie video).
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room. Luckily in GT Sport, if one person gets the replay and shares it, all GT Sport players can view the replay in full from all points of view (however lag can show different things from different drivers replays)
    Easyprey007 and Jcp like this.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    amendment. 12PM Monday and Tuesday for protests should be 12AM MIDNIGHT
  20. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Hi, just catching up. Looking forward to racing Sunday. Feel free to add me.