GT Sport Season 2 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Pixeliz3d_DoD

Pixeliz3d_DoD Rookie

PSN ID
    Pixeliz3d_DoD
    @Hatfield Not sure how far behind the other 2 your planning on putting into div 2, but I found I was easily 5s+ a lap off the FL. I will get some practice in, and if you guys are fine for me to just hang out the back and out of the way, then we are sweet, but I totally understand if im too slow.
  2. Pixeliz3d_DoD

Pixeliz3d_DoD Rookie

PSN ID
    Pixeliz3d_DoD
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  3. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Pixeliz3d_DoD likes this.
  4. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Welcome mate, If you have a Youtube account just share your lap through the ps4 and upload it to Youtube and Tag Hatfield
    Matthyus and Buster_Danis like this.
  5. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    This is the easiest solution by far. When you upload to your youtube account, choose private and just grab the link and throw it Hats way.
    That way you don't broadcast publicly.
    Buster_Danis and groover33 like this.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    A must watch...
  7. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Wow, thats crazy
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  9. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    That's rather game breaking
  10. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Morning all
    Just a remionder that Sunday nights will be friends only. So, @Standerdfulla could you please send me a friends request.
    Also, i have set up a group chat on psn with us all in. @Hatfield as requested you are also a part of this.

Good racing guys.
    See you Sunday. I will generally have a room open about an hour at least before qualifying for :):):):)s n giggles and warm up.
    NAACS'y
    Hatfield and emmo46 like this.
  11. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Just had a look at the nurb m n g replay, and I had the 3rd fastest time you had the second slowest hat? I done about 10min practice prior to the m n g. I had not turned a corner at any other track in this car.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    no worries. I won't drop you
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 1 : Nürburgring GP/F - 22 laps - 08:00 Sunny - 11/2

[​IMG]

OK, guys and Gal......Time for Round 1 !
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

TYRE WEAR : As you may know, a glitch was recently discovered where through pausing during the race and going to the options screen would regenerate your tyres to new. Further to this, it has been discovered that it will switch your compound to the compound you started the race on. Due to this further discovery, we can keep tyre wear on as anyone abusing this glitch will end up on mediums instead of the preferred softs. ALSO, if anyone does use the glitch, they will be Disqualified from the race, and be given a 2 race ban (unless they can legitimately explain that it was a mistake)

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

ROUND 1 ISSUES : The start of the season is quite often a bit harder to get started with new guys joining, new hosts and a bit of red mist ! PLEASE, try to be on time to the room. It will give everyone a chance to sort any possible issues...

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS :
    This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we dont use our heads ! The brake zone is long, for the guys at the back half of the grid, PLEASE make sure you dont cannonball through the guys in front. Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. TURNS 1-5, 11, 14-15 will be looked at for track limits.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY START TYRE : You MUST start on RH or RM tyres. But may pit to change to a maximum compound of RS during the race.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry is pretty straight forward. Don't worry about entry speed, just get in there.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching on the main straight.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  14. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    Nice copy and paste with a few changes there Hat ;)
  15. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    G'day @NAACS I had a look at psn and I don't appear to be part of a div 2 group chat?
  16. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    will
    will sort mate, sorry
  17. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

I have a bit of a noob question, but what screen view do most of you race in? i prefer the "no car view"(just the track on screen) but makes it tricky to see someone on the inside other than red warning lights unless they are a little bit behind.
    Thoughts?
  18. Pixeliz3d_DoD

Pixeliz3d_DoD Rookie

PSN ID
    Pixeliz3d_DoD
    I do the same view as you, but I saw somewhere that incar with a good FOV is apparently better (not sure if this was more aimed at proper sim racing titles though). Im not 100% convinced on this, and if its not 'bumper cam' then I go 'hood/bonnet cam', but prefer bumper
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  19. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    I used to use in car and it's still my preferred view but the visibility is non-existent so now I use bumper with the radar up if I'm in traffic.
  20. skintsaint

skintsaint Rookie

View with the bonnet, used to use cockpit view but changed and seem to run quicker.