Division 2/3 SEASON 13

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 15, 2013.

1. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    You and me both mate. And a few others I'd imagine.:p
    Ad2mny likes this.
  2. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Well done OD on the win, an unlucky TB for second and Turbo on his third place..

[​IMG]

T_B, I know you feel hard-done by, (understandable), but as I said after the race, my leaderboard had you behind us. Just took a photo from the replay (from your car too)... Shows you in 5th place. So sorry that none of us got out of your way.

[​IMG]
  3. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Righto mate. Was fuming at the time. It wasn't just you, almost everyone I came across to lap I had to wait at least a lap sometimes to get by cause passing in the draft around here is sooo hard.
    That being the case of what you (and possibly others) were seeing, then I don't begrudge you saying your ground.
    BLOODY PSN.

rant over
  4. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Just looking at the numbers. My misfortune/OD's gain has cost Turbo the Class title.:(
  5. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Just want to apologize for my tirade in the room earlier tonight guys. Was increasingly getting frustrated that every time I managed to build a gap over Overdrivve (spelled it right this time) I would hit lapped traffic that would not give way. It seems that PSN may have played a part in this by not showing me in the lead on others leaderboards. I've calmed down now and it didn't cost me anything other than the win as my div and class standings were unaffected. But poor Disturboed. the class win could have been yours buddy.
  6. OverDrivve

OverDrivve Rookie

PSN ID
    OverDrivve
    Yet our misfortune last week brought him closer to contention, so it's all just if's and but's really.
    It was so close between us that first stint, I didnt even bother trying to overtake you because you were lagging a bit and I didnt want to risk getting shunted again lol. Having said that it wouldve been tough to try anyway because you were definitely quicker than me. So I congratulate you on the first 39 laps, that was impressive!
  7. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Was in a bit of a pack when you came up on me tb. My car started to ghost just as I came out the first tunnel but stumbles just ahead was still solid and I couldn't work it out. I looked back and I saw you a little bit back but closing fast, and you came up on me at probably one of the worst places to move over, the double left before the back straight, but I slowed to let you through and even though you passed through me I did the best I could to stay wide for you. I hope I didn't slow you too much. As for evil, I saw you trying to get past OverDrivve it was I think, and you HAD to slow to avoid spinning him out I was just in a bad spot and when we all slowed at the 190 km/h turn end of back straight I ran too wide avoiding you. All good could not be helped. I did exactly the same last time we were here too (NSX?) carbon copy of my first lap then lol. Some people never learn.
  8. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    t_b... I just watched the replay again.
    End of lap 27, you ran wide and ran down the grass towards the start/finish line, as you crossed it, your position jumped from 1st to 7th... Major glitch and no consolation, but that's what happened. Sorry you didn't get your win buddy.
  9. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I think it is safe to say we're all looking forward to GT6...with a hope that the servers are MUCH better than GT5!!
    Could it be that some of the servers were being turned off or redeployed for GT6? Never had as many issues as this back in the first couple of seasons...
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    will get the ladders done tomorrow guys........

As for the servers, am thinking that with them mucking up might be best to run nascar in 2 lobbies....
  11. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Some of you boys are running pretty damn hot in this division - not sure i want you moving up - well maybe if i'm dropping down:)
    OverDrivve and JonoStan96 like this.
  12. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Not a chance Joe, I have a tight grip of the bottom of the ladder...
  13. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    lol, at least you guys actually scored points unlike myself...
  14. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Thanks for updating the ladder. Though for the div, I should be on 67 (63) :).
  15. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok, will fix tomorrow.