Division 5 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Oblisc

Oblisc Rookie

Results were -
    1st - Oblisc
    2nd - Kart-no-1
    3rd - Homebrew
    Ill have to get back to you about lap times. Vardz dropped so not sure if he captured the data. A few of us saved replays though so I am sure we can get it to you.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanx Oblisc, I understand 3 others dropped out, do you know what order they dropped out?
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I was First to go on lap 2 Jako made it to lap 9 so if Vue made it past lap 9 there is the order of DSC's
    emmo46 likes this.
  4. Oblisc

Oblisc Rookie

I believe and please correct me if I stuff this up guys - Vardz dropped first, then Jako then T_Vue.
  5. Oblisc

Oblisc Rookie

Did you get lap times Vardz? If not I recorded and can confirm tonight.
    emmo46 likes this.
  6. Oblisc

Oblisc Rookie

I know my pole time was 1.31.924
    emmo46 likes this.
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I got nothing mate....power box tripped the house out and didn't get back on last night
  8. Oblisc

Oblisc Rookie

ah :):):):) thats unlucky mate!
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanx fellas, it is coming together, just lap times to get now and FL for the points score.
    VARDZ likes this.
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I think me one completed lap was a 1 '42"ish
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    That'll get you the wooden spoon for sure. ;)
    VARDZ likes this.
  12. T_Vue

T_Vue Rookie

PSN ID
    T_Vue
    I think mine was 1.32.800 (from memory).
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanx
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    It was a standing lap:sleep:
  15. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    I'll give that a standing ovation
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    JAKO155 likes this.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    yeah yeah, ;)
  17. Oblisc

Oblisc Rookie

1.31.82 was my FL in the race.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  19. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Was a bit of a quiet one for div 5 this week with only 6 present. Qualified 3rd with a 1.32.879 behind Oblisc first then Jako, then T Vue, Vardz and Homebrew. Got away to my usual overly cautious start to be last by turn 4 except for Homebrew who jumped the start by about a week. I settled in behind Vardz and on lap 2 he got all out of shape at turn 1 and spun. I avoided him but ran clean into the back of Oblisc who had run wide and was now sitting stationary on the run up to turn 2. Unfortunately the impact damaged just about every component on the car and I had to wait to recover after Homebrew left me way behind. I had Oblisc then Vards last behind me. I think Vards spin again and Oblisc passed me before turn 1 on lap 3. Again I did not want to battle for the position, he had much more pace and battling would have only held us both up at best or possibly me in the sand trap at worst. Obelisk had HB by the end of that lap and at that time, somewhere in suburban Brisbane one residence suffered a catastrophic power failure and Vardz disappeared from the screen. Bad luck mate.
    I was closing the gap to Homebrew and overtook him after he had a small off through turn 1 on lap 5. Later on the same lap Jako had a spin heading to the last turn dropping from first to 4th leaving T Vue to grab the lead. Jako was on a mission from there and I opened the wheel to let him by when he caught me on lap 7 only to see him spin again on lap 8 allowing to grab 3rd again. Another spin saw him drop to last place. I took the lead curtesy of pit stops on lap 9 then pitted myself on 10. My replay showsT Vue DSC just before Jako as I exit the pits on lap 11. Bad luck T Vue, you were drive the wheels of the car.
    From there it was a pretty lonely race with Oblisc way ahead and HB way behind. I figured I may as well push as hard as I could and hope for a few errors from Oblisc which is what happened on lap 19 to reduce the gap a bit then again on 20 to have the gap down from 16 seconds to about 6. We both pitted on lap 20. After pitting the gap opend up again to 9 seconds then with 5 laps to go Oblisc ran wide coming on to the main straight, gap now 3 seconds again. I pushed as hard as I could and closed on the next lap but couldn't keep it clean allowing him to take the win.
    Well done Oblisc, another good win and also on the podium to my team mate Homebrew. Hopefully we can have more on the grid next week. Thanks boys.
    Oblisc and T_Vue like this.
  20. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Hey guys, I got the FL lap times for everyone today. @emmo46
    Vardz 1.43.087
    Homebrew 1.33.234
    Jako 1.33.022
    T Vue 1.33.008
    Kart 1.32.392
    Oblisc 1.31.837