Division 5 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Oblisc

Oblisc Rookie

Thanks for the season of racing guys. It was my first and hope it was far from my last. I have left it a few days to write up my take on the last race so I may get a few details wrong...

It was always going to be tough with a 1 lap qualifier but I was happy with how I went and only had minor mistakes. The plan for the race was always to push early and then coast as I know how tough it would be with concentration late. All went to plan and I pitted at the end of my 3rd lap. It was a fairly lonely race as I dont think I saw another car after the first lap. Decided to try pushing on my 5th lap and managed to of all places loose it on the final right hander before the long straight. Aside from that it was a clean race with minimal mistakes. To Jacko, Vardz congrats on 2nd and 3rd. To everyone else, in particular Homebrew, Castro and Kart who turned up pretty much every week to keep us honest, congrats and thanks for an awesome season.
  2. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Well guys that's it, its over for another season and another great race. Didn't qualify as well as I had hoped, then had a spin in about turn 4 of the first lap and was way back. I quickly gathered up Castro then a spin from Vardz helped as I passed him and a few more from homebrew let me catch and pass him on lap 2 as well. This put me in 3rd outright but was nowhere near the pace of oblisc out front and copper in second. Homebrew then put in an awesome lap 4 and 5 to end any chance I had of a podium away.
    Well done to oblisc on the win and taking the championship, also to homebrew and copper for the podiums. Not forgetting Vardz and Jacko on the runner up spots in the championships, well done boys, especially Vardz who I had many close races and finishes with this season.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2014