GT6 HI-TEC OILS Super GT Series Bronze

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Raedonwolf

Raedonwolf New Recruit

I cant join, got 'room full' error even though the room isnt full. Guess ill have to sit this one out.
  2. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Dear bronze. I was happy with pole and the race started well I made a little mistake and tried to rejoin but i got punted off the track. So I decided to roughen up the bloke and got past with a few nudges. (Hes a good bloke its only a racing incident) I launched it in the sand a few corners later caught back up to the leader then binned it 4 more FUC#$%G times SO I HAVE HAD ENOUGH FOR THE NIGHT AND ITS TOO BLOODY HOT IN THIS STUPID ROOM OF MINE. So well done to whoever wins it was cleanish on the other hand ill try be back next week. Im frustrated I had no sleep last night it was not a good mix I am really sorry for leaving it is my first time doing that and my last
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
    SuiCid3 and SPL Racing like this.
  3. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    [​IMG]

13. pykey dsc ~40min mark

pole - pykey
    FL - SPL

Good race guys thanks.
  4. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    sorry @Raedonwolf, I didn't realise you were trying to get in. You should've messaged me. I think you just needed to logoff and on again after accepting my friend request. Should all be good for next week.
  5. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Hey mate it was just racing, if u watch the replay you went off the track, I was that close so I kept my racing line and we nudged on the outside of the corner, so if that is punted off the track then game on!
    And by the way you had pole by .03 of a second so it would have been close all the way, next time don't quit!
    Well done to TtrJoe , awesome pit strat mate, another lap and u would have had me. Also well WTF, kept me honest all the way.
    Good to have a trouble free room, thanks for the racing:thumbsup:
    SuiCid3 and pykeybraa145 like this.
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    My race was a little lonely at times as I ran at the rear of the field for most of the race. Had good scraps with Mario and then with CAGM at the end. They both were about a second to a second and a half quicker than me but they kept falling back into my clutches at various points in the race.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    4 DIFFERENT CARS FROM 1ST TO 4TH (NO Z4 ENTERED HERE):)
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    garyw61 likes this.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    You have given myself and CAGM one too many points, I was 11th and CAGM 12th, that should be 5 and 4 points. Pykey would be 3 points plus his pole bonus.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  11. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
  12. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I am upset I forgot to save the replay, because excuse me for tooting my own horn but I was awesome that race. The RX7 was absolutely hopeless on the straights but a demon on the brakes and mid corner. Somehow TTR_joe90 made the skyline run long and took away the advantage I had running long. Qualified 6th to my surprise just behind Hatfield in another rx7 but was unable to better my time in q2 probably should have stayed on the tyres I was on, because even when my fronts were down to 6/7 my rears were still on 9's. Great battles early on, tanktek was always threatening me in the mirrors while I tried my hardest to move up the field. Flashfirst did his best to stay ahead but in both stints made little mistakes to let me through. Saw pykey's last straw just before he bailed out in frustration. Had a great dice with SPL early too, taking full advantage of my weight advantage on the brakes into the turns, then getting retaken on the straights. I wish I had the replay because I think he ran wide onto the start straight and fell back but I can't remember exactly. I remember watching joe90 pull away into the distance in the final stages, and WTF dropping back towards me. I looked at the timer and saw 6 mins left and realised that it was gonna come down to the wire, which it did. 2nd last lap I was looking for a weakness while still ready to pounce if the door opened. I had the advantage at turn 3 and through s-curve and into v-corner. Final lap and I was right there, so much so that WTF was hugging the walls to keep me from his slipstream. A pointless exercise as the Mazda gained no advantage from the slipstream unless it was behind another Mazda. Turn 1-2 I was able to get good drive while WTF stuck to the centre. I jammed on the brakes and watched WTF go very deep and I was at his inside rear wheel as he started to turn in so I had to knock another 5 k's off to avoid turning him around. We bumped with a loud thump anyway but he pulled out without any drama. Another dive at turn 5 as WTF was desperately trying to stay ahead, running deep again but I was only able to ride his bumper on the way out through the tunnel. Up to S-curve and got my usual good run into first part, then right on his bumper again exiting the second part, and again he took a defensive line down the middle of the track, but this time I was really close enough to have a good crack, so I hugged the inside and jammed on the brakes. I was momentarily ahead but we were both ghosted on the same part of the apex, and the bmw just drove out ahead. That was my last real chance for a pass, and I was praying he wouldn't realise and make a mistake. Despite his late braking, to WTF's credit, he stayed within control and held me out from my desperate dives. Through the final chicane though, a glimmer of hope as he was a little slow onto the straight, but again he hugged the wall, actually losing drive from swerving over, and again I closed a little but not quite enough, missing a podium by .2 of a second.

Well done to AOCleaner for a brilliant win, and also to joe90 and WTF for the final podium places.

I still feel the RX7 needs maybe 5% more power but my result suggests that it's actually pretty spot on. Even with my power penalty from my 4th placing, I think Spa is gonna show the Mazda's true advantage more than Motegi could, and am really looking forward to it. I hope we can get the same size grid again that was freaking awesome with all the different cars and sounds and different advantages/disadvantages.
    pykeybraa145, emmo46, garyw61 and 6 others like this.
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    HI-TEC OILS SUPER GT SERIES ROUND 2
    24 HOURS OF SPA FRANCORCHAMPS
    • RACE DURATION 1 HOUR WITH THE RACE COVERING A 24 HOUR PERIOD
    • TYRE WEAR NORMAL
    • TYRES ANY RACING
    • 1 MANDITORY PITS
    • RACE START 12 PM WITH A TIME PROGRESSION ON 24.
    • ROOM OPEN FROM APPROX 7.30 PM AND Q1 TO START NO LATER THAN 8.15 PM
    • HI-TEC OILS QUALIFYING Q1 WILL CONSIST OF AN OUT LAP + 3 LAPS 2 - 3 & 4 ONCE EVERYONE FINISHES THEIR Q1 PARK UP ON THE SPA SKID PAD (OUTSIDE OF La SOURCE TURN 1 ) AND WHEN THE TOP HALF OF THE FIELD IS FINALISED HEAD BACK TO THE PIT VIA THE MAIN STRAIGHT IN THE WRONG DIRECTION ... CHANGE TYRES IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AND LAP 5 IS THE OUT FOR Q2 AND A FURTHER 2 LAPS TO BE COMPLETED TO COMPLETE Q2. IF THE TOP QUALIFYIER FROM Q1 DESIRES HE HAS THE OPTION OF BEING THE FINAL CAR TO START Q2
    • PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR CAR SET AT THE CORRECT BHP LEVELS WHETHER STOCK OR AT THE PENALISED LEVEL.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanx Gary.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Table is in next post, S54VED has moved up three places.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  17. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Being down on horsepower hurts here. I am running 1 sec slower with the penalty:cry:
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Q2 NOW HAS 2 OPTIONS PLEASE READ POST ABOVE
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you can link posts in other posts (to make it easier for people to find what you are referencing)
    Each post has a number (#39) and you can click it to get your link to that post
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Please note the small increase in power for the M3.This should help with parity as it was slightly under done
    [​IMG]
    HI-TEC OILS SUPER GT SERIES ROUND 2
    24 HOURS OF SPA FRANCORCHAMPS
    • RACE DURATION 1 HOUR WITH THE RACE COVERING A 24 HOUR PERIOD
    • TYRE WEAR NORMAL
    • TYRES ANY RACING
    • 1 MANDITORY PITS
    • RACE START 12 PM WITH A TIME PROGRESSION ON 24.
    • WEATHER AS PER REAL WORLD LOCATION
    http://www.latestmotorsportweather.com/racing-circuits/europe/belgium/spa-francorchamps-circuit.html
    • ROOM OPEN FROM APPROX 7.30 PM AND Q1 TO START NO LATER THAN 8.15 PM
    • HI-TEC OILS QUALIFYING Q1 WILL CONSIST OF AN OUT LAP + 3 LAPS 2 - 3 & 4 ONCE EVERYONE FINISHES THEIR Q1 PARK UP ON THE SPA SKID PAD (OUTSIDE OF La SOURCE TURN 1 ) AND WHEN THE TOP HALF OF THE FIELD IS FINALISED LAP 5 CAN BE USED AS AN OUT FOR Q2 AND A FURTHER 2 LAPS TO BE COMPLETED TO COMPLETE Q2.OR IF YOU WISH YOU MAY ENTER THE PITS AT THE RND OF LAP 5 CHANGE TYRES LAP 6 IS ALSO AN OUT LAP AND YOU CAN OPT FOR A 1 LAP Q2. IF THE TOP QUALIFYIER FROM Q1 DESIRES HE HAS THE OPTION OF BEING THE FINAL CAR TO START Q2
    • PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR CAR SET AT THE CORRECT BHP LEVELS WHETHER STOCK OR AT THE PENALISED LEVEL.