GT6 HI-TEC OILS Super GT Series Bronze

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jan 2, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Qualifying starts at 10.15 your time.... but as I say you HAVE to have everyone on your friends list
  2. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Okay il do my best to add everyone
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    More likely 10:15 or 11:15.
  4. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    What is your psn id I need you on my list so I can open room
  5. Konnor McCluskey

SickSkillz011 i may not make it as iv gotta earn money iv gotta finish this sierra rally
  6. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Add me asap and don't forget to reset your PS3 once you add me or it won't work
  7. Konnor McCluskey

Im ready now can i add everyone once im in the lobby?
  8. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Sorry too late we've already started mate.
  9. Konnor McCluskey

Oh i got told 10:15 my time? Its still 2mins away??
  10. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I can't reset now mate try find my room. I added you first so should work.
  11. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Come and get me is opening a public lobby you can join in.
  12. Konnor McCluskey

Ok i cant
    Ok i cant join your room for some reason
  13. Konnor McCluskey

Sorry bout all that il give it a miss, wasnt organised enough as i got home 5mins before quali started. Il be more organised next week :) im used to playing forza so i didnt realise i had to buy tyres for each car and change the bhp rating
    Ad2mny likes this.
  14. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Not a problem. You actually didn't need to leave the lobby to buy the tyres as you can buy them in car settings. Next week is the final round which will be a 90 min enduro at Bathurst.

Good to see another Kiwi racing with ROOZ :)
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Wow what a race! I have raced this car/track combo before in a different (nonROOZ) series, and clean swept the round so I knew I could do well here. Had no practice until my qualifying laps and managed 3rd. Then after the initial jostle, I had to watch the SLS's of @Mario & @AOCleaner74 pull away with @Tanktex running right with me in another SLS. The RX7 just lost out too much on the fast sections. But after mario spun I found myself in second pulling away from tank. Unfortunately soon after the pitstops, AOC had a lose and I caught but couldn't catch him, which only made me make a mistake and fall behind tank and had @COME_AND_GET_ME7 catching me now.
    Has an AWESOME battle with cagm & tank but cagm got in front and pulled away and I was trying to stay with tank.
    Last lap cagm has a lose which lets tank get by and me side by side onto the banking. Cagm slotted in behind and went for the pass on the final turn after the bus stop, but I had a wobble and I think I ruined his run (sorry mate) and ended up beating him by a tiny margin.
  16. Konnor McCluskey

mber: 1088"]Not a problem. You actually didn't need to leave the lobby to buy the tyres as you can buy them in car settings. Next week is the final round which will be a 90 min enduro at Bathurst.

Good to see another Kiwi racing with ROOZ :)[/QUOTE]
    Thanks mate not really a good start to mt
  17. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    For a track that I thought I had no chance on I was stoked to take the win.
    Quali was a bit of a shamozzle after all the troubles we had. Started 4th, got a good get away, was in second but a bit of jostling in the first few corners and I was back to 6th. Fought my way back after a few laps past Ad, tank and Hat. Caught up to Pinoy who was on fire early on, but was obviously struggling to control the Jack Daniels inside him and I made my way past down the back straight after some good advice from luke and Blindman on how to take the corner before:thumbsup:
    Pulled an early lead out to about 8 secs before Hat and Tank pitted, so I thought my tyres were still up to the job so I may as well do an extra few laps. Worked out well as I came with a further distance between us. Unfortunately I had a brain fade and I went into the corner going onto the back straight thinking it was a flat left hander!:confused: Lost out to TtrJoe and Ad2mny who were yet to pit and then all of a sudden Hat was coming past me as well! I was thinking ####, I am now losing the lead! But I got my way past and just got on with the job.
    With 5 laps to go I could see Cagme was now in 2nd after a tight battle with Tank and Hat and my lead was coming down enough that if I made another mistake he would take the lead. Fortunately for me he had a spin and my lead went back out to 20 secs and all I had to do was bring it home.
    I have to thank Ad2mny for his patience in getting the room started after so many problems. Sad to see Emmo not take part after all the pd issues so I suggest for Bathurst we set the room up an hour before to try and get these issues sorted earlier.
    Thanks again:thumbsup:
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    Ad2mny, Tanktex and SPL Racing like this.
  18. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    My bad with the late set up, trying to get a quick response from sickskills ended up running right to 8pm, then pd reared its ugly head with full room glitches and drivers not seeing each other. Overall a great race if not a very high result from myself, it still was great to see people coming up behind but not easily able to pass. Kmh results here were to be expected though considering its a power track and even with full power I was only able to make up time from others mistakes/worn tyres. Tried to keep up with CAGM7 and flash early on but they can make the mazda do what I cant, GO FAST! If not for flash's spin onto the back banking and other mishaps he'd have easily had me beaten. Joe90 kept me honest most of the race, right on my tail and pushing hard. When he finally got past, a fast entry into the pits had him warped back to the entry line and held in his pit box allowing me to leapfrog ahead with a handy few seconds gap. The pinoy and agolfer battle fell back towards me in the closing stages as SPL reeled me in. With 12 mins to go he got a little greedy at the bus stop instead of biding his time and paid dearly with a spin. Pinoy must have made a mistake too as shortly after he fell right back to me and I was able to take 7th. 1 more lap and I'd have been 5th as I just missed taking agolfer on the line and Pykey ran out of fuel and only just crossed the finish within hundredths of us two behind him. My championship position should mean I will be full power again for Bathurst which will be real handy for a decent result.

Bad luck Amigo for the PD gremlins preventing you from participating, and also to raedonwolf for his DSC with 10 mins to go.
    AOCleaner74 and Tanktex like this.
  19. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Firstly thanks for the patiance of many race room rivals who were on a very tight time schedule this with great room management allowed atleast all drivers on track together at race start.
    So then I know its easy to get excited when youve made the podium but I have to say that tonights race was the best ROOZ experiance so far. @AOCleaner74 a clear standout and congratulations great drive great win.for me the lap after lap game of cat and mouse played out by @DRZ-Hatfield and myself showed me that bumper to bumper controlled aggressive racing can happen and leave no oil or tears spilt behind, Thanks HAT great driving.
    Then entered the battle one @COME_AND_GET_ME7 and the bar raised to the next level as each of us removed the gloves and fought it out toe to toe but still all the while clean competitive and in good spirit.
    Just when it seemed that Cagme had dealt Hat and I the deciding blow and began to extend his leed disaster on the final lap as i rounded the turn only to see his car rotating round and round gifting the ol Tank second place and the HAT 3rd. I look forward to our next big encounter in the final round MT PANODRAMA... Till then catchyall trackside
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I feel a little guilty holding all of you up as I tried desperately to get a grip on the PD network. I got dsc'd about eight time in total. I somehow held on to get the qually laps in and qualified about mid field instead of the last row so should have been able to get amongst the action for a change. Unfortunately I dsc'd again before the start so started back row anyway. I wasn't confident I'd see the whole race out and it was confirmed at the start as the field powered away while I was still watching the red lights go out. I was about 10 seconds behind by the time I got to start and managed to stay on track long enough to move up one spot when Readonwolf spun on lap 2. I seemed to be closing on Agolfer and was looking for a good race but then I got DSC'd again. Next time if I DSC so many times before qually starts I'll just throw the towel in and not hold you all up.
    I'm not sure what was going on, the connection was very slow with refresh rates of the rooms in the open lobby taking about 10 seconds. I hope it was just a one night thing.
    It sounds like you had a lot of fun and I really wish I had been part of it.
    AOCleaner74 and Ad2mny like this.