Division 2 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    [​IMG]
    CAGM - DNF - 1:38:346

Emmo let me know if you cant see the times... just noticed it is a little tough.
    Giant slayer likes this.
  2. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    I've got no problem reading the lap times :thumbsup:

But I can't read the name at the top :cautious:
    can you please tell me who it is S54VED :whistling: :D :rolleyes: :roflmao: :p
    JonoStan96 and skywalker like this.
  3. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Not sure, haven't really taken too much notice as Im sure they'll be behind me for the rest of the season :p:roflmao::cool:
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    I did, with a 1:35.8. Was quite shocked.
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    They are a little unclear, I'll have a go at deciphering them, please let me know if you see any wrong in the lap time table
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Hatfield I'll award 12th position to BMW as he was attempting to join but was unable to get in.
  8. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Yes definitely.
  9. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Can you please inform me when this will be taking place o_O
    as it should be such a spectacle I would like love to sit back and watch :roflmao:
  10. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

That's some nice trash-talk fellas, real classy-like.
    ;-)
    Just thought I'd mention, the hards go strange off the racing line at Spa, so watch for out of control cars the corner after they re-enter the track.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    So angry with gran turismo and rooz at the moment im fuming. I didnt even get my qualify lap in because i got stuffed up by a few people then we start the race and i get held up and :):):):) just kept going wrong.

We should have just split the team 50/50 and im sick of starting so late im sorry but if you come late you should automatically start from the back instead of stuffing around with all this crap.

I should have got a good position at spa thats one of my favs and i have good pace but now it just pissed me off with all this stuff i couldnt race. Hopefully it gets better next round
  13. SirPoopington

SirPoopington Rookie

Sorry fellas, I had a major interruption during the race.

For me this season has been a polar opposite to the last one!
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hear you mate, when things start going wrong it follows you like the smelly dog down at the beach.

As for starting late, we tried our best to get everyone in but as I'm sure your heard me say it was time to go. It wasn't that we were waiting for mate comers ..... Once he couldn't get in you would have heard me say time to start.
  15. groover33

PSN ID
    Groover33
    I did hear you say that but im just saying we have a time and if people do come late we should make them start at the back. I know if i held up the room i would choose to start last. But im just having a bad night and i got held up by people in my flying laps and i started my last lap before the 10 mins was up and we started the race before i finished my lap. Im not saying i would have got pole but i would have been up the pointy end and getting stuck behind the guys on hards just stuffed my race and wrecked my tyres faster which led me to make mistakes i havnt made on this track before. I was just to frustrated to continue as i would have come last anyway.
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    With starting the race, my apologies.
    I honestly thought you were through, or sitting off the track ready to go. :oops:
    :):):):)fight from go to whoa. :(
  17. groover33

PSN ID
    Groover33
    You said it but i dont blame you for starting the race it was getting late there is always next race
  18. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

I hear ya Groover, sounds like you just had "one of those nights." I let you through into Eau Rouge, all for not though.

By contrast, I had a good'un!
    Wasn't confident of breaking from the leaders on Softs so thought I'd start on Hards, and try my luck. Managed to gap the in-fighting hoard of fellow Hard-starters and hit a string of 2:17's & 18's, very happy with that.
    Had a tough battle with Cob & S54VED, backed off a frag when CAGMe dropped it outta Blanchimont and took my time, still ended up trading paint though!
    Thanks guys, 'twas good fun.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  19. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Well both Moozer and BWM were around before 8pm ready to go. I reset trying to get both in the same room.

At least we now know what the issue is and hopefully can have it sorted for following rounds.

Im bummed for BMW. As he showed really great pace throughout the week doing 17 flats on hards and high 13s on softs. Plus, was super consistent. He was definitely on for a good result.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Does anyone have any results?, pole?, lap times?