PCARS GT3 Challenge

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Ad2mny, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Post something in here. Title it expression of interest pcars touring car championship.

http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?forums/community-events.12/
  2. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    @Ad2mny my laptop cable input is broken, thus cant charge it, in the process of getting it fixed but being an older alienware model its going to take some time, my phone wont always load the rooz website for some reason, ill try my best to keep up but I may miss a few things, sorry if I do,
  3. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    For now it will just be business as usual. All the important stuff has been sorted. If the divs switch back to two it will be done Thursday night.
  4. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Nice time there @jc1186 :thumbsup: I have to say that you are definitely alien worthy :alien:
    But in saying that so am I :sneaky:
    [​IMG]
    So get off my throne :p
    But all jokes aside that McLaren is just too easy to drive.
    it almost takes the fun out of it...........almost ;)
    jc1186 and SuiCid3 like this.
  5. jc1186

jc1186 Rookie

PSN ID
    JC-1186
    Haha they even have a little alien emoji. Nice!

Thanks. :)

Seriously though that McLaren does suit Bathurst imo. And it is an easy car to drive.. but does tempt you to overdrive pretty easily I find. That said on some other tracks it just doesn't feel as "right" as some of the others. So it's nice to have that balance where some cars feel better on particular tracks, & it should make for a great season.

Oh and nice time!

I'll give it another crack. The lap felt pretty good but not perfect. But then it never is..
    --
    I'm not 100% whether I'll make this Friday btw guys, so count me out for now. I'll let you know if things change and if there's a spot free I'll take it up. Also I'm waiting on a replacement part for my pedals. They work most of the time, but the brakes flicker off from time to time (sometimes multiple times per lap), and I have no chance to anticipate it or pull the car up.

Also Ad2mny I'll get back to you on the livery (haven't paid any attention to it so far). :thumbsup:
    Ad2mny and Giant slayer like this.
  6. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    finally got my wheel sorted :D so much better! Bathurst lap in the Ginetta is now a 2.09.342, however I took the Aston Martin out and did a high 2.07
  7. TCR79

TCR79 New Recruit

PSN ID
    TCR79
    Hey Guys,

Regrettably I have to withdraw from the series, as my daughter has decided she wants to play a sport on Friday nights, and I'm the only one who can take her :(

I'll keep a track of how the series goes, and hopefully get to join one or two of you online at some stage.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  8. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Okay guys tomorrow night I will be holding a practice room containing of 6 lap races at Donnington Park so we can test the cars strengths and weaknesses and become more familiar with our chosen machinery as it is I feel the more we race together even if it is just screwing around the better the race will be on Friday the room will be open at 8:30 EST in a private lobby so if you want to join i suggest you send me a friend request and if you want to join do NOT message me on PSN as messages and invite do not show up on my PS4 for some stupid reason so it will be better for you to go through the website as I will be keeping an eye on it in between races

Thank you
    King of the mountain :whistling:
    SuiCid3 and Killercarlcox69 like this.
  9. RedeemerX2

RedeemerX2 New Recruit

PSN ID
    RedeemerX2
    i likely wont be on until 10pm est (8pm wast) if your still on by then ill be keen
    Giant slayer likes this.
  10. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    FR sent giant slayer, not sure if I can make it though,
    Giant slayer likes this.
  11. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Well the senior citizen might be in bed by then but the rest of us should be up
  12. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    :):):):) :):):):) :):):):) :):):):), going to miss the Bathurst round, the missus got corporate invites to the v8 Supercars in Darwin which in itself was ok, (doesn't really float my boat anymore, as the cars have become too far removed from the real world, and no longer represent anything that any of the manufacturers actually produce, but I digress) I was still going to pass it up as my daughter will be away at camp, and the wife would be in Darwin working, i wanted to be home in case something went wrong and I'd have to go and retrieve the child. But then I found out that You am I are playing on the Saturday night and that sealed the deal, but it is still annoying as Bathurst is a track that seems to suit the Aston and was hoping for a good result there.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  13. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    may have been greasy, I bought my wheel from him, and I usually have to be lubricated to deal with him lol, I'm trying to get him in,
    Giant slayer likes this.
  14. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    First world problems hey?
  15. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I still have no idea how to join a friend's lobby while ingame... couldn't find anything in all the menus I went through.
    Maybe you can create a Party in the PS4 menu's, that way, any friends can join through there.
    Giant slayer likes this.
  16. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    @Giant slayer yeah mate, I'll be up for some practice shenanigans. Plus it will give me a chance to work on my horrible first corner out braking myself tendencies (appologies to anyone i ram off) :oops:
  17. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    @Giant slayer
    Have you tried the psn app on your phone? You might able to send and recieve messages that way.

My phone usually recieves invites/message notifications before my actual ps4 for some reason lol.
  18. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Indeed
  19. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    You must have your privacy settings too high. Go into your profile and have a look. I'd hate for you to miss something important or not join a secondary lobby because you are running late again.
    Giant slayer likes this.
  20. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Did messages/invites work for you in the past? If so, then you probably have too many old messages/invites, delete them and see if it helps. Also check your privacy settings for messages is set to "anyone".

I'll hopefully be on @ 8:30 EST too, see you then.
    Giant slayer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.