PCARS GT3 Challenge

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Ad2mny, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Cheers Noxrai.
    Will do just that then.
    Might be a good idea to test the wheels off some other cars then, just in case.
    Noxrai and Ad2mny like this.
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    We have a lot of mclarens. If you decided on a different car that'd be great but if your heart is set then that's fine too.
  3. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Okay gentleman there will be a practice room open tonight 8 PM Est 30min practice 10min qualifier 9 lap races so this is the last chance before the race to fine tuning your car @aussie_man21 this will be a good chance for you to test different cars and see your pace amongst different vehicle
    @Slambobagan @Ad2mny @Fastboysmith @SEIDO463
    I hope to see you all there
    SEIDO463 likes this.
  4. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    good, you need the practice :p
  5. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    I would love to get on the track tonight with u guys but I haved missed that this was on from 8 and have arranged to get on War Thunder with a few friends already. If they don't show I will join. If the track is open earlier then I can get on. BMW M3.
  6. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Ok Ad2mny, i have a couple of more hours to test around before tonights practice. i will make a 100% decision by tonight.

Giant Slayer, Hell yeah i will be there. keen as to jump in and turn some laps.
    Giant slayer likes this.
  7. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I've got Stu's nascar race tonight but if you're doing anything late-later I'll be about.
  8. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Hay @Ad2mny I think that @RedeemerX2 and @TDZdave can be moved up to room 1
    So the guys and me have more than just one Bentley to run circles around :p
    aussie_man21 likes this.
  9. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    My mates will be running late for War Thunder so if it works out I'm keen to join the prac session, then I'll scoot off...
    Giant slayer likes this.
  10. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    I'm only half a second off with around an hours practice, so yeah, I agree :D
  11. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

Cheers for the invite last night guys I left early cause I've been seemingly frustrated with the Aston Martin and I have until now had nfi until now (touch wood), dunno if its me but the car has a small margin of error around corners not too mention its heavy as :):):):) compared to the rest with an exception to the Bentley I guess

So I :):):):)ed around this morning, 2 or so hours playing around with :):):):), many a trail and error and hard resets, and have now got low 1.48s and reckon I can 1.47 is definately reachable which is definately up there, so I'm happy with that and see ya'll in Room B tonight, where I hope to be consistent which is my next challenge and not losing the car every 2nd or 3rd lap. lol
    SEIDO463 likes this.
  12. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    You beat me yet haven't done a full circle of the track so the saying "run circles around" doesn't actually suit lol. Maybe tonight :D
  13. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Hey Ads, As much as I would like to run the Mclaren, I'm going to run the Audi R8 #27 (Race It Simulators livery, I think)
    My time around Bathurst that I could hold together and complete was 2:08.
  14. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    @Giant slayer aussie will be in your room.

Regarding moving people around to different lobby's, the only way that could happen is if we do away with the points system for this championship. I can't compensate players leading in one class moving up so it would be fairest for all to scrap it and rethink it all for the next season.

All in favour say I...
  15. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    I wouldn't say bin it mate. I don't know but I presume a promotion/relegation system has been implemented previously. Why can't we run it say top 3/bottom 3 switch at the end of a series. I don't mind now having lost my points having moved up. Like has been said this is more of a tester series so why not test different options whatever they may be.
    aussie_man21 likes this.
  16. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    It works well for the Sunday Series, So I don't see why it wouldn't work for this or any other series.
    But in saying that, the points table would have to stay in place to determine a podium and so on.

@Ad2mny
    I think you have a couple of options here.
    1. You run as planned and see how things pan out.
    Which means people that have placed times stay where they are put. Points structure remains as stated.

(this means you may get some unhappy drivers for whatever reason, but they NEED to remember this is and new series which may and probably need fine tuning.)
    2. You scrap everything you have put together, which means no points or structure. Move and shuffle people around to make everyone happy. Which I my view will gain no benefits to anyone what so ever.

I can come up with a tonne more points and views but let's try and keep things simple here.
    This is racing right! So someone has to win and someone has to come last. That the nature of motorsport.

People/drivers just need to respect you and your decision. This is your series, you have put together.
    And most importantly need remember this is a test series and may has a few teething problems.
    Just need to enjoy it and race hard and clean.

Not sure if this is your first show you have ran.
    So tell me to get back in my box if you want.
    Just throwing my opinion out there as food for thoughts. :)
  17. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Just leave it as it is I say.
    Half, if not most of the guys here, the Sunday regulars haven't run against much, so pace was always going to be off no matter what you did.
    Next season can be ironed out prior to start...
    This season, just let it run out and we'll get a more solid guide of where everyone should sit.
    finchy and aussie_man21 like this.
  18. finchy

finchy Rookie

So if people are wanting to drive the McLaren i dont mind changing cars.
    Im not asking to change cars but if it makes it easier for people and the league, it is fine with me.
    Just putting it out there lads
  19. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    I'd say abolish it, with a little jumping about now we should have the required personnel in the correct lobbies by the end of the season, so we all know where we should be starting next time,
  20. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    @finchy stay in the Macca mate.

I would rather keep it as is the chopping and changing causes all sorts of headaches and issues.

For tonight, we will do what we did last time. The hosts please keep me informed if your numbers are low. We will combine the smallest rooms so we have good size lobby's.

MICS OFF DURING QUALIFYING AND RACE. THIS DOES NOT MEAN NO TALKING AS THE MICS CAN PICK UP AMBIENT NOISES AND EXASPERATED NOISES FROM DRIVERS STRUGGLING. WE CAN SEE THE CULPRITS AS A DISTRACTING NAME KEEPS COMING UP IN THE LEFT HAND CORNER. Hold off on congratulations until ALL drivers have finished and the results screen is displayed. This was pointed out in the original regulations. Offenders may face a single race ban.

NO CAR RESETS during the event, either practice, qualifying or race. You might rejoin in the path of oncoming cars causing a penalty that may end in DSQ for the other driver. Offenders may face a single race ban. Rooms should be up and running by 8pm EST.

GOOD LUCK GUYS.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.