PCARS GT3 Challenge

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Ad2mny, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Craaaaap. This is the disadvantage of using a controller :(. That first little touch as I twitched over was terminal for me I could not turn off. As I said I got a blinder and had to avoid slow traffic that had stalled at the start.

Totally my bad :(:(:(
    TheJuzzy and Beau_Albert like this.
  2. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Giant slayer likes this.
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    *you're
  4. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Nah @Killercarlcox69 i should not have used the shoulder. I got excited about my awesome start and thought I had cleared everyone. Too late for beau but I won't make that mistake again.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  5. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    That sux man , you were holding me off like a pro , you had a bit of lag but that's not your fault man .
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  6. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    From what i have been reading(not much unless it has pictures in it ) a controller is a lot harder to drive in Project Cars .
    As i was saying earlier this is going to take a bit of time to reproduce to the same format as the Sunday night league which is run so well run from a worked out system .
    The graphics were great with the afternoon sun it was hard to concentrate especially in the BMW .
    Well done Ad2mny :thumbsup:
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  7. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    It keeps getting dark too soon. Might have to change the start time to 10 am.
  8. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Leave the time progression as is imo. I really like the way we start in the day and finish in the night. I think it produces an extra bit of challenge to the race and the graphics in the game really show off how pretty it is as it transitions from day to night. In fact, why not have a race thats a full 24hr cycle
    Ad2mny likes this.
  9. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Well my first pole & race win on ROOZ , I had to work for it . how ever , I was watching my replay & noticed that I was very Hungry over most of the ripple strips . did any one notice this ?
    Ad2mny and JonoStan96 like this.
  10. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Congrats mate, always a great feeling winning a race in a quality field :)
    TheJuzzy and Ad2mny like this.
  11. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Thax N64 , I was stuffing around with set up for most of the week , then tonight thought , stuff it !!!! & set the GARTON SLS to default settings , then dropped down force to nothing , brake's to 100% pressure (& a couple of other thing's) then put her on pole .I did get some tip's from Redeemer . Thax Deem's
    RedeemerX2 and JonoStan96 like this.
  12. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Yer i rooted around with mine 3 min into the final practice and finally got the rear end on the ruf planted and out down a 46.2 on 50l of fuel
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  13. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    ads, don't be to harsh mate, there is a glitch in the crash physics that just wont allow you to "un hook" same happened for me at nurb
  14. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Had a nice race but that start was hectic. There was also a jump start in the 2nd video so disappointing that sms still haven't fixed penalties. We really need them sorted before we have proper championships.

Nice win juzzy.
    The start

My first few laps and close racing before juzzy sped away ;-)
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  15. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    winner, winner, chicken dinner! :p
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  16. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

Sorry bout last night guys,I was abit annoyed myself I live with my sis and her boyfriend and theres just no consideration when I'm gaming as they think gaming is for little kids, I'll have tp talk to them as it hasn't been an issue before,

Besides that though I'm rather happy with how I went yesterday except for the start where my pace was shocking for like the first 5 laps just couldn't find my rhythm then.. once I did and when Fezz slipped away from 2nd abit I was more or less consistently keeping a 3 second -1/1.5 second gap for XXXX knows how long seemed forever was frustrating catching up, then slipping away, again and again due to pushing too hard :p

Still best race I've had so far personally and once again sorry bout those who lost it due to my lag! Can't believe I lost it on the second to last lap when I was just mentally telling myself to just take it easy yet spin out completely on a part of the track I have never had problems with lol

This has to be said though, what is with the numbers its fine merging rooms and I spose not much can be done for the time being but I think Fridays is the worst day, to many people awol due to just spontaneous decisions, getting drunk most likely :p

I personally think make it in the week or a Sunday as those parts of the week people generally have no commitments just my thoughts though
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
  17. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Yeah it took me a good 8 laps to find my groove, even though I was in lonely second I was driving to keep a safe gap to 3rd behind me so was fun enough :)

I bet if another vote was called, Friday wouldnt win ;-) when the first vote was called, there were only a handful of signed up drivers that casted their votes and now we have heaps.
  18. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Racing incident between redeemer and thebigragoo

you be the judge
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  19. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

Person on the insider looks in the right to me from my knowledge, Who ever veered off the track is in the wrong
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  20. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Hey Ad2mny
    I think i need to retire the BMW what other car do you want in the field ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.