Division 6 season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    ... I agree ... Dude ... Just fix it ... Simple ... You can see the impacts ... Why the drama ???... This is supposed to be a friendly meeting of people who like racing ... So please co operate with the lessons from guys who have tried to make it as seamless as possible ... And have fun ...see you on Sunday ... Literally ... I hope to see you :)
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Not if it's because he didn't have the host on his Friends list.
    VARDZ likes this.
  3. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Rules are rules. How about I delete everybody in DIV2 off my friends list except @skywalker LOL. Blacko just listen to these people for once they are trying to help and sort out your dramas. Plz Stahp being so stubborn towards them and how it isnt your fault
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I like that as a rule moving forward...Could expand it to the entire division. If no effort is made to all competitors on your friends list you score zero points even if you compete... will soon have EVERYBODY towing the line
  5. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Just add everyone Blacko. Makes life alot easier getting the lobbies set up and getting everyone to stay in and see you.
    But guys, this thread....
  6. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    Ya know while we banter on...
    Sometimes I wish at least one of my competitors killed my whole family :eek:...I feel like outright revenge would just give me that little bit more of an incentive to kick some arse and take that championship trophy. Oh well there's always next season :thumbsup:
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Not only your whole family but a whole bunch of folks that look like your family.
    Footlong_warrior and Beau_Albert like this.
  8. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    Whoa whoa...let's not get carried away here. I want an edge, not a massacre. Let's be reasonable :)

To keep it real the one thing I'll take away from this season is well...question mark over dignity...
    but actually putting in more preseason effort into the eventual car for any given season. So I can give the mods a more realistic opinion of what div I at least think I should be in. Too fast last season, too slow this season...does my head in. Can only assume mods are robots who have shown indications of self awareness. Can't be human...their heads would've exploded way back by now lol
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    In the limited pre season testing I was right on the pace of the top div 5 guys in the BMW but nowhere near them in the LFA, of course the BMW didn't get voted in and I am really struggling heading towards my worst season result ever. Hopefully next season will be better for me too.
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I am going to put a lot of effort into getting things more evenly matched for next season but it does become difficult with the different track and car scenarios confusing the issue.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    You do that
  13. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    Whats the point in adding people when your gonna delete them. Plus in gtplanet it works well not having people on your friends list
  14. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    What is the purpose of this statement?

Enough guys or the hammer will come down.

@LITTLEBLACKO942 you have been given your options, either play ball or there will be consequences.
  15. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    wow... well... that's not...nice ...littleblacko...are you for real ?
    SamCham1095 likes this.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Come on now mate. Seriously, after all you may have read on this issue in this thread, this is what you come up with in response?
    No apology, no attempt to do the right thing or own up to past mistakes, nothing positive at all?

If I was in your shoes right now, my post would look like:

"Sorry guys for not having everyone on my friends list. I will ensure this is done before the next round and endeavour to never let this happen again :) Hopefully see you (and you see me) on the track next week!"
  17. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    No more needs to be said on the subject guys.
  18. LITTLEBLACKO942

PSN ID
    I wouldnt be able to say that after all the whinging
  19. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    LOL^ Just lol.
    SamCham1095, PurpleDog and webnomad like this.
  20. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    No because once I rejoin 3 times it becomes your problem and you have to make an effort. Of course you can't see yourself parked at Turn 2 but you were mate. Thats lag for you.