PCARS HI-TEC OILS GT SERIES SEASON IV Project Cars

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Sep 30, 2015.

1. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    @VARDZ should be able to sort you out mate
    VENDALISM likes this.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Yeah mate... just so I know where the best div to place is ... jump in a GT 3 car from the ones in the series and set me a lap time at Watkins glen with 8 laps worth of fuel and do the same at spa.... tuning ok and let me know before sunday
  3. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Great racing lastnight guys. Had a bloody ball racing with a lot of you, Didn't get off to a good start with me being a bit too layed back at the start and releasing the brakes too early and coping a drive through. After waiting for everyone to go past while waiting at the end of pit lane I should have taken some deep breaths cause went in to turn 2 little hot and clipped inside ripple strip and spun, more time lost and im thinking put ya head down dip:):):):) and get on with it. I had some ripper battles with a few of you guys and all things considered, happy finishing in 5th I think with a brilliant run with cow and cob late in the race, thx guys was a hoot. Race 2 was looking better for me settling into 5th for most of it but a very quick ragoo hounding me and catching up very fast, really enjoyed it ragoo with you showing some fantastic sportsmanship in pulling up to let me back past when you ran wide with out getting a penalty but you still let me back past. That to me shows how good and fair the racing is with you lot. My average night popped up its ugly head again cant remember what lap but I got a big bit of opposite lock on turn 4 and had a slow moition spin dropping me well back in the pack after a very bad impression of a 3 point turn. congrats to the podiums for both races. Was a fantastic night of fast, tuff and clean racing thanks guys was a hoot Cheers EMU
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Sorry for being an absolute slack arse ... Between work and preparing for state pennant finals ...not having excel on my home computer and my pedals being stuffed my time for racing and anything else has been limited... I will have everything up to date by Wednesday ... sorry again lads...
    SPL Racing, SuiCid3, seowster and 3 others like this.
  5. VENDALISM

VENDALISM Rookie

PSN ID
    VENDALISM
    Ok will do..

Cheers
  6. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Hey Gent's
    Well , what a close room .
    Qualified 10th for the first race and 7th for the second , got up to 7th in race one but spun off trying not to run up the ass of Cob in the chase , the had a little racing incident with Autech in the chase , that was a bit of both our fault , but still I enjoyed the race .
    Race two I got a bad start and got gobbled up but after turn two was up to 5th , I was having a great battle with OnTheApex , I put a move on him at the hair pin but ran wide and got in to Apex and off we went , I got back on first but readdressed the next lap coz I figured it was my bad .
    Then after that it was battles galore with Spidey and Autech ,I made a mistake coming in to the s's and copped a 5 second penalty I couldn't get of line coz of the cars behind me , so if you guys were wondering what I was doing , that's why .
    Then ended the race chasing Spidey down .
    Bloody good racing gent's , I was off the pace last night but it was a quality field too , so there's only one thing for that , MORE PRACTICE .
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    Ad2mny, Spidey_11, seowster and 2 others like this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    need some help with admin mate?
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    would never knock a helping hand mate
  9. VENDALISM

VENDALISM Rookie

PSN ID
    VENDALISM
    Hey VARDZ,
    I'm not familiar with any of the circuits on Pcars.
    Long or short Watkins?

Cheers Archie
  10. cowdoesfly

cowdoesfly Rookie

PSN ID
    cowdoesfly
    Long.
    VARDZ likes this.
  11. VENDALISM

VENDALISM Rookie

PSN ID
    VENDALISM
    Thanks M8 .
  12. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
  13. VENDALISM

VENDALISM Rookie

PSN ID
    VENDALISM
    Thanks for the info Killercarlcox69

At this present time I'm not sure I can commit to next years season as I'm waiting for the green light for my next FIFO project that unfortunately consists of me being away at work for 4 week at a time.

Cheers Arch
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    PM me what you need done
    VARDZ likes this.
  15. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

What will the settings be for sunday night?
    TheJuzzy and autech91 like this.
  16. autech91

autech91 Professional

+1. Laguna is going to be hard on tyres if we run in the middle of the day so will be good to test as much as possible.
    Spidey_11 and TheJuzzy like this.
  17. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Any tables updated?
  18. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Hey lads,

Unfortunately I will need to pull out of the remaining races of the season... I have had too many DNS and wont be able to start again this Sunday due to work... However I will be here for the last race! :)

Good Luck lads, I am actually looking forward to the Sunday League Season 2! :)
  19. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Laguna is a monster on the tyres so far!! 40 laps should be good :)
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  20. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I checked the weather for sunday at Laguna , sunny in the morning then cloudy for the rest of the day .