GT5 Super GT Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by leeboy910, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

I have found that muting all audio worked pretty good to reduce the lag in the intra club races.
  2. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    it didnt fix the messieness though,
    lets give it a crack anyway, in race cars its easier to brake and avoid other drivers
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Fix - Drive it like you own it (and can't afford to repair it), not just to win!
  4. sidfire1

sidfire1 Rookie

haha and as for the one big lounge thing, gotta take caution as carn suggested. Also, I am up for it anytime as I am eager to beat Outta, Tek, floody, never_enough !!!
  5. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Just watched the replay from Leeboy's room. Total time for Koastr was approx 30 mins 51 seconds.... Pretty damn close to the second room, good effort in both rooms.

[​IMG]
  6. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Fun race last night. Had heaps of fun swapping places with outta. The replay should look cool. Congrats to all the podium getters.

Sidfire - Excellent mate, i'm glad those few tips i gave you helped, keep it up mate.

Leeboy - Yeah bloody oath i'm keen for one big room. I can't see the sense in splitting the div 1 drivers up like we did last night. If we can't have one big room then i think atleast the rooms should be split into two divisions.

Room 1 - Div 1,2,3
    Room 2 - Div 4,5,6

If i can't go head-to-head with the best of the best then i'll lose interest in this very quickly. I found last nights race enjoyable but it was disappointing not being able to race against Koastr, Sidfire and leeboy, my fellow div 1ers.
  7. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Well you'd have to get inline behind all the other people that beat me every week. :lol:

Again spewing I missed last night, am 100% comitted to be there for the rest of the season now I know its on Wednesdays.

Im going to do a few laps at Autumn ring tonight just to see what sort of times I would of been doing.
  8. TurboEvilOwner55

TurboEvilOwner55 New Recruit

It does make more sense I agree, would also make it better for us lower div to compete
  9. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
  10. Hermanvongerman

Hermanvongerman New Recruit

yeah, was a great race in the room I was in guys, I wish I'd have tuned that car properly before entering, but have had time to set up for Fuji now, can't wait to improve my results, Thanks for getting me onto it Carn, I can't wait for next wednesdays GT battle!!!!!.

As for the choppy ness etc in race rooms, rule of thumb for aussie ADSL2+ connections at most run 900kbps upload, which can run 10 - 12 player online games (with voice chat), for the lucky few running upto 2meg or more upload, should be able to host 16 player rooms (providing all aussie) without much drama.

this is all dependant on location of said players of course, when the room has a combination of players from Perth, melb, syd, brissie and NZ it can still lag due to the ping rates getting upto 150ms ++........ maybe something to consider when lots of members are online......
  11. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    should be a god track jontank.
    having withdrawl symptoms from lack of organised racing
  12. TurboEvilOwner55

TurboEvilOwner55 New Recruit

Whos up for some racing tonight?

I'll have a room up around 9 if anyones interested. :twisted:
    :evil:
  13. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    So, where would we find the official results from round 1?
  14. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Nothing has been put up yet.
  15. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    so my understanding is stumbles01 is host this week?
  16. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    +1
  17. Hermanvongerman

Hermanvongerman New Recruit

been doing some laps of fuji in my spare time, trying to get perfect line on the GT course is of utmost importance it seems, especially braking distance into turn one, if anyone can share with me some reference times for my own personal comparison, please message me on PSN with your lap time and car that was used. eg; 1:33.145 Calsonic GTR.

any help appreciatyed boys, just want to make sure that i'm going to actually put up a fighht this week and not get completley Annihilated like last week..... lols...

ps, off topic, my GT b spec grinder is making alot of my mates alot of cash.... add me if ya keen for remote race action.

GT jontank5
  18. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    hey jontank,
    your time sounds quiet quick i think koastr was doing 1"32 lows so your not far off.
  19. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    So, whats actually gonna happen this wednesday, will we all be racing in the same room. Or will we bit split. If we are split, will it be in the ridiculous way round one was.??
  20. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    big room stumbles01 host i think
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.