GT6 ALIEN MASTERCLASS

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by VARDZ, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    When Johno was my team captain, I found the video he posted in our team inbox a great tool to find extra time, particularly around tracks I did not know very well. Unfortunately my problem now isn't doing a reasonable time, but how to keep doing those times and staying on track in traffic.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    When you have air in front of you in a race, is when you concentrate on doing the good times. But when you are closely following someone, that is the time to forget about pace, and concentrate on what they are doing and when they are doing it so you can plan ahead to (a) not hit them, (b) use pressure to force a mistake & (c) find the space and place to make a clean overtake stick.
    If you find it hard in traffic, you can always pit out of sequence to get the clean air and put in those faster laps to make up time on your rivals who are fighting each other on track
    DekGT5mad and chrystalmighty like this.
  3. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    These should be COMPULSORY viewing for all new members/rookies. The amount of arguments i've seen/heard erupt because some people just don't work it out for themselves that NOT EVERY CORNER IS AN OVERTAKING OPPORTUNITY is enough that i could put together a 5hr youtube "SimHavoc" video with no effort whatsoever!!!! lol
    SPL Racing likes this.
  4. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Great videos thanks @Fastboysmith Div 1 here I come... Ok not quite, but some very helpfull tips to remember. I will be tying a string from my toe to my wheel for the next HTO race.
  5. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

If you have ever see me catch a slide i would have no toes left
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'm not an alien, I repeat, AM NOT an alien but here's a hot lap of Spa to look at, and to laugh at my horrible commentary.
  7. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Man you're a cunny funt,lol,i ROTFLMFAOTIPM!!!!!!
    (work that out if you can't remember,lmao)