GT6 Am I the only one...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fertro, May 3, 2014.

1. Fertro

Fertro Rookie

PSN ID
    FunkadelicPony
    ... Who is scouting Google Maps for good possible circuits to create with the GPS Track Creator function, whenever that arrives? I find myself doing it once every few days. If the feature allows you to walk a path and maps that, I'd be pretty pleased. Parks seems to have quite good, twisty paths.
  2. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

yer got one around my house, would be good to have it into GT6....

can stop pissing the neighbors off then
  3. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Are we sure the Gps function isn't what they have already added, where you set a time on a world track already in the game and transfer the data?
  4. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Me, I think I've resigned myself to save the excitement for Project CARS. I am starting to seriously doubt if PD will ever finish GT6 and release the remaining goodies.

I wouldn't be surprised if they try and save this stuff for GT7...and if they do they may have already lost a considerable proportion of their fan base by that time. GT was "the" driving game but I think their time is coming to an end and a new era is about to begin.

The course creator does sound like alot of fun though, but I guess in reality, short of the likes of laser-scanning the course to pick up the subtle nuances of the road, the course creator wont really accurately create the course (except for getting the layout and elevations correct via GPS)....but in this day and age is that really enough anymore?
  5. Fertro

Fertro Rookie

PSN ID
    FunkadelicPony
    I was under the impression that you could have an App on your phone and it tracks your route, links it to an account which you then upload to the PS3 via PSN, or something.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for it. It seems that support has almost stopped for GT6, minus the Senna update/s this month. Project CARS looks absolutely amazing, though. I just wish I had supported the funding, so I could give a go.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  7. zampli

zampli Team Driver

I am highly skeptical of not only how long this might take to come out, but more the capability of it, which I can only assume is less than what many are hoping for.
    That and pds support for this game has been extremely disappointing, I really hope the senna thing is more than just one car, forza put multiple old/new f1 cars in without as much fuss.
    JonoStan96 likes this.