Another New Member

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Veilside2jz, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Veilside2jz

Veilside2jz New Recruit

PSN ID
    Veilside2jz
    Hello to you all,
    I've recently become a member of RaceonOZ and would like introduce myself.

I've been into cars ever since I first started driving. I've owned every NFS since its original release and have branched out into many other driving games such as rallying and F1. I only ever started on GT from GT4 onwards and thoroughly enjoy all of them. I have also moved along with the likes of pCARS and Driveclub on the PS4, along with the most recent NFS. I have a Fanatec GT3 wheel and pedal set up for the PS3 but have yet to find a viable replacement to use on the PS4. Still on the hunt though.

Despite playing racing games for several years now, I have yet to involve myself in the online community of racers. I think primarily because I haven't been overly interested in getting up at ridiculous-o'clock in the morning to be thrashed by people playing in the US or EU. Plus I see some the times being put down on some tracks and can't see myself being competitive enough as it is. But I finally made the decision to get involved more and saw a link to an AU based forum on GTPlanet and would very much like to try my hand at the online community races. It might be a little late to jump on perhaps for the likes of GT6, but still hoping to be involved from the start in GTS.

I personally drive a supercharged '96 Toyota Supra and use a '08 Audi A4 quattro and am fortunate enough to find these cars in most games to tear around in as well as in the real world. I'm based out of Adelaide, SA, but I suppose time zones aren't as far out as it could be for online gaming.

I'm looking to get in to some seasonal events (work/time permitting) and casual races, but most of all in a room with like minded sensible people. So please add me to your PSN if you are still looking for fellow clean drivers. Thank you.

PSN - Veilside2jz
    Hatfield likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Welcome! I see you've already signed up for next season GT6, so see you on track!