Another new member!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by hr31gts, Feb 20, 2013.

1. hr31gts

hr31gts New Recruit

PSN ID
    hr31gts
    Hi guys, used to be involved with OCAU's GT5 racing, pretty keen to get back into racing with real people again!
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    G'day! Yep there's no substitute for racing a real human opponent... although some alleged humans could be mistaken for aliens!

Welcome. Anything you need, just ask ;)
  3. hr31gts

hr31gts New Recruit

PSN ID
    hr31gts
    Thanks mate, will see you on the track soon!
  4. cjmonkey610

cjmonkey610 Rookie

ruuuuusssstttyyy!!! great to see you man! rusty is div 1 material for sure.. ;-)
  5. hr31gts

hr31gts New Recruit

PSN ID
    hr31gts
    Hey CJ, long time no see, looking forward for this, is there room for this season or should I wait for next? Also, I won't be too far behind you ;)
  6. cjmonkey610

cjmonkey610 Rookie

well, looking at the standings for div 3 and 4, there seems to be some drivers who are no-shows.. I know firewind has dropped out of div 2 also... i'd suggest PM'ing stu and asking if he can get you in... it's great to be racing again! hope the other boys get on too... I saw that aussie has not logged into his ps3 for some time... hope all is cool with him. You will enjoy it here.. great blokes to race with.. and quick too.. great comp.

UPDATE: I noticed there is a free spot in div 4... I know you're probably a bit too quick for div 4... but might be good chance to dust off the cobwebs maybe... anyhow.. mail stu (stucar17).. im sure he can sort u out.
  7. hr31gts

hr31gts New Recruit

PSN ID
    hr31gts
    Aye, he pops on from time to time, I'll drop a qualifying time in tomorrow and see how much I still suck and go from there I guess.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey hr, great to see some new members popping up.

Cj, you said that he would be div 1 pace???? There is room there for him to slot straight in given a few pull outs etc.

If fast enough can get it sorted.

Stu
  9. hr31gts

hr31gts New Recruit

PSN ID
    hr31gts
    Yeah Maybe Div 2 or 3, Div 1 might be out of my league straight up. I'm happy to jump on tomorrow night and have a few laps if you want?
  10. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

All comes down to your qually lap mate. Welcome to ROOZ. Nice to see a name such as yours that is not a spammer :lol:
  11. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I would probably hold off on allocating spots in Div 4 mate, the guys have a good points battle happening, and would hate to upset them by bringing in someone with the pace you are talking.

And like Rumbles said comes down to the qual time ;)
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, maybe div 2 might be ok. Firewind is out, and I may miss the last 2 rounds.

That said, getting your eye back in div 1, with a relatively smaller grid could be better all round.

Get a qual time to me and will see what I can do.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Anyone know whats happened to Rusty ?

I sent him a FR but havent heard anything.....