Another new member

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Hoff05, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Hoff05

Hoff05 New Recruit

Hi guys and girls , Hoff05 here
    I just joined up, have been a Big GT fan can't wait for gt6. Really want to start racing others, any tips on getting started would be greatly appreciated
  2. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Welcome Hoff

We have just wound up S13 of our Sunday night league, we have several side series happening at the moment/soon that can be found here: http://raceonoz.com/forums/gran-turismo-5-general-events-discussion.19/

But also we have a qualification process that you can feel free to do to help us slot you in with similarly skilled drivers when we come to starting the next season (most likely on GT6) you can find the guide here: http://raceonoz.com/threads/gt5-gtloz-how-to-qualify.106/

But I would have to say we will probably be running new qual process for GT6 that everyone will need to submit again for as it a totally new game. But if I was you I would definately sign up to Stu's Nascar series that will be starting shortly.

Hope to see you around, and once again welcome ;)
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Welcome mate.
    Great to have new members joining, can I ask how you found us ?

Clevo has answered pretty much everything. Season 13 is our last gt5 season and gt6 will see lots of drivers returning to the grid in the new year.

I am running a nascar series, starting in the next few week and you are welcome to join.

Add me, Stuart170773 and will see if you can Join one of our practice rooms so you can get to know some of the guys.

If you want to know anything about what we do please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers
    Stu
  4. Hoff05

Hoff05 New Recruit

Thanks for the welcome. I have been watching your site or a while, I think I originally found race on oz via a post on inside sim racing. So if I want to join a race or league I guess I need a car for that series? Stu how do I add you?

Race soon Hoff
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Been a few guys join after seeing something on inside sim, might have to do a bit more there more often !

If you mean adding me on PSN, its pretty easy.
    In the PS menu screen, go all the way to the right where your friend list is. About 2 or 3 lines above the friend list is "add a friend" tab.

Once you click on it, you just need to add my details, stuart170773 and then hit send. When i log on next i will have a friend request waiting for me . When i accept, my name will come up in your "in game" friend list. You will know if i am online because there will be a green dot next to my name. click on me and you will see my coffee cup, if there is a yellow icon next t it it means you can join me in my lobby for some racing.

Once you get in a room with a few of us you can actually add the guys to your friend list in the game itself, which is the best way of doing it.

Hope that helps !!!!

Is your PS name hoff05 ? If so i can do it from my end tonight as i will definitely be online for some prac. you are welcome to join mate, will prob have a few guys with me so you could add them. I generally get on at about 9:30 sydney time, by the time i get the kids and handbrake sorted ;) We will be running around in the citroen race car, but dont sweat it if you dont have one, i can change the regs to get you on track in something. If you were keen we could even get you in this sunday and do as Cob did last week in the div 1 room, he ran around in the race but stayed out of everyones way, and didnt collect any points.

Anyway, hope that answers some of you questions, and hopefully catch you tonight at some stage.......if you have a set of headphones they always helps, we run with mics on in prac and generally have a bit of light banter which livens things up a bit !

Cheers Stu
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    You still keen mate?

Nascar series starting sunday night, is good fun, great way to meet the guys and get to see how we roll....

Hope to hear from you soon mate

Stu