Any WA crew?

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Picko99, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Picko99

Picko99 Rookie

PSN ID
    picko_99
    Hey guys

Been lurking for a while now with the occasional post. Just curious if there's others in the same boat as me, that is, keen as f--k to get some semi-regular racing (PCars PS4) in but not available till later in the night Perth time (bloody kids), ruling out the league events.

Had a few public lobby races last night to dust off the cobwebs on the T300 and forgot how much fun it can be (at least in the first race I had, the other attempts I'd lost a wheel before the first corner thanks to starting grid carnage).

What's the etiquette in here? Is it cool just to add a bunch of you guys from your usernames for some casual racing?

Cheers

Picko
    seth123 likes this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sure is mate, anyone welcome,
    however most of the time we are practicing for our sunday league races late into the night .
  3. Picko99

Picko99 Rookie

PSN ID
    picko_99
    Cheers Stu
    So is it cool to crash the practice sessions to get some driving in if there's space?
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Absolutely

Add me on PSN and if you see me on send us Message.
    Picko99 likes this.
  5. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    As a fellow West Australian, I also understand how it can be difficult to comit to league racing as we're just to far behind time wise.

Your welcome to add me on psn (nathancarhead), however i'm not on often (racing at least) due to busy uni schedule (although that finishes in a couple of weeks)
    Picko99 likes this.
  6. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I understand your pain! I'm in Perth.
    Just on AC these days. Gave up iRacing because of the time difference factor (and cost :p)