ACC Assetto Corsa Competizione - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Beau_Albert, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11
    Cheers Marty and Rolz.
    Rolz, I may have to pick your brain a bit more if i can't figure this. I kinda understand what you said but more so not o_O haha
  2. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Spidey_11
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
  3. Rolz

Rolz AC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member

How'd u go @Spidey_11? Did any of those work for you?
    What Base do you have?
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  4. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Spidey_11
    I haven't tried them yet. Hopefully tonight and I'll report back.
    I have a CSL elite PS4 version base with the McLaren GT3 rim.
    I'm liking ACC so I'll get my ratings up then pop into the online Rooz servers!
    Godzilla and Rolz like this.
  5. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Spidey_11
    Re: Mapping wheels buttons in game.

So I got this to work for me.
    I was having real issues connecting my wheel base to the PC so make sure you have the updated drivers (Fanatec in my case).

Once I got the wheel connected properly I started up ACC and used the buttons on my wheel to navigate the menu. I didn't use my mouse, not sure if the mouse if the trouble but try it without using the mouse.
    I used the up and down toggle switch to get around the button mapping menu and it worked well.
    My rotary dials on the McLaren GT3 rim does work but it recognises each click as a button. If you have these rotary dials like me you'll have to wait for added support to map the to all the fuel maps or whatever you're after.

If you have a Fanatec McLaren rim or similar apparently you'll need to change a setting on the rim itself (after you update it to the latest driver). It's the first left click once you press the function button. It's titled MPS FNC. Change this from Pulse to Constant.
  6. Rolz

Glad to hear ur mostly up and running @Spidey_11!
    Yeah with engine map I set a button on the wheel to be one press go down and a delayed press go back up... is a cool feature on ACC... so for instance my start car button is one press and start car engine is the same button but a delayed press.
    Same with windscreen wipers... one press on and a longer press to increase/decrease speed... I think I have lights setup that way too... one press on, long press high-beam
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  7. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Spidey_11
    Good thinking Rolz! I saw the long press option but didn't think to map to it.
    Rolz likes this.
  8. Rolz

Yeah I had mine to constant but it just saw the dials as a single button 36-40 something... set it back to AUTO and then saw it go back to "+" or "-" in the Fanatec properties page... and my TC and Break Balance started to work again :)
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  9. Rolz

10. marty

marty AC Server Legend Gold Member

We are having a fun run tonight at 9pm AEST 40 min race 10 min qualy with practice on atm if anyone wants to join. Its SA50 so if you cant get in get on discord and let us know.
    Spidey_11 and JustPuggin like this.
  11. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Spidey_11
    @JustPuggin I see you've found the ACC thread :thumbsup:. Need anymore help around the forum?
  12. Rolz

@JustPuggin yeah ping here if u have questions on ACC... a few of us are happy to help and across most items to get u happily racing with us :thumbsup:
    Spidey_11 likes this.