Awesome IPTV service - includes Sky Sports F1

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by leeboy910, Sep 1, 2016.

1. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Hi all,
    This isn't a sales pitch, just an FYI if you really like sports and want to watch Sky F1 all the time instead of just for the races and stuff.
    I got an Mbox subscription, which is IPTV. It cost me £130 for 12 months (about $225 Oz, or about $19 a month) and you get an absolute bucketload of channels and the quality is unreal. No VPN or geoblock dodging required!
    You need the Kodi app (on either a phone, tablet or Raspberry Pi) and that's it.
    Some of the channels I can remember (there are honestly tons of them, literally hundreds):
    Sky Sports (all channels including F1, perfect for EPL lovers who don't like Optus!))
    BT Sport (all)
    Eurosport (all)
    NBA League Pass (all teams)
    NFL
    On Demand movies (I watched Central Intelligence last night which is either still on at the cinemas or just finished)
    On Demand TV (latest episodes, current as per US or country of origin)
    Plus a HEAP of other stuff.

If you're willing to fork out the $225, it is definitely worth it. Google them and check it out. Mbox IPTV.
    JonoStan96 and stucar17 like this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i thought KODI worked for free ? I got the app on my tablet and when i downloaded the addons all those channels were there ?
  3. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Are you using KODI ?
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i was, but being the tech head i am had no real idea where the best streams were
  5. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Great ?
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    got sky F1 and fox 506 with some good streams....can airplay it straight to the TV....is a thousand different add ons though, will try again in the next few days and see what i can come up with
  7. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    i will let you work it out ,I hate that tec :):):):) !
  8. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I got it mainly for the EPL, not giving Optus any of my hard earned!
    I've not looked at any of the other streams much, but this one is legit and has full HD quality.
    It's also got the 'active' Sky channels, which I'm hoping means onboard camera channels for the F1.
  9. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    How hard is it to set up ?(for the dummies )
  10. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I'm not that much of a techie, and it took me about 10 minutes. There is a video to show you what to do, so pretty easy.
  11. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    That's awesome, I'd just like an option to turn the dire Sky commentary to mute...
  12. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    CCloud TV is a free Kodi addon / IPTV service that usually works but lower quality (useful if your Internet ain't great).

Not sure if it has Sky.

I've been tempted to look at Foxtel motor racing channels but there's no way to get it without having to also pay for their standard bundle, and no easy way to cast/stream it to a smart TV from their 'Go' app (because licensing apparently). I did actually buy a license to watch the WEC last year but basically missed all of the events apart from some of the 2015 Le Mans race.

KODI is free. The addons are free. What you pay for @stucar17 is the service (login + password). The risk with these is it's not always easy to know if the service is legit, even when there's a substantial fee involved. They could be using it for server/bandwidth costs only, and if they get shut down, then you probably won't get a refund. Monthly payments might be worth the risk, but I wouldn't go annual.
  13. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Sky Sports Italia F1 is included...so you can listen to Italian folks commentating instead haha