GT5 Aza's Still around

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aza2672, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    I'll hopefully only be a couple more weeks away from having the internet back on would have already had it back on but I decided to go back to Uni this year and I'm still waiting for my Austudy to come through they reckon the 23rd of march not bad considering I applied for it on the 24th of Feb so as soon as that comes in I'll be back on, I'm missing racing against all you guys and I got even itchier feet watching the Clipsal 500 last week my mate got me a 4 day pass and paid for my food and drinks while I was there so I had a great time not that I remember much of it. He's a great mate cause you don't find many people that will do that for you. Anyway I'll be on next weekend from Friday night through to Sunday cause I've got to look after my Parents place for the weekend so hopefully I'll catch up with a few of you then but if not I'll see you in a couple of weeks, good to see I haven't been forgotten though.:cool:
  2. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    good to see you around az, was wondering where you had got to mate
  3. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Hey there ya are stranger..... yeah we haven't forgotten about ya M8. hope things ok. how things been?
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Hey Aza! Will be good to see you back on the track!
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Good to hear Aza!! C Ya soon, remind us when you are at your parents and we'll organise something on the Fri night.
  6. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Hey Aza, i'll look out for you over the week end, ya parents got Extink Bird or real internet. May even do some F1 so you can kick some ass.
  7. Aza2672

PSN ID
    Yeah fellas only got gt5 at the moment had to get rid of some games to survive as I've had absolutely no money.
    yeah bonus I've been good its been a big change going back to Uni had a lot of study to do and my parents have got real internet so I'll see you guys over the weekend some time it will be great to catch up.
  8. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Will your parents let you stay up late to race with strange men. :D
    Get back online asap mate. :)
  9. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

LOL miki, i know which strange one you were talking about too, Hi Aussie
  10. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: i'm not strange, i'm just different :rolleyes:

@Aza didn't forget the clean ya room and make ur bed or ya mum might ground you!! :lol:
  11. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Aza, are you going to be on tonight??
  12. Aza2672

PSN ID
    Yeah mate I'll be on tonight was on last night with enforcer, chev and stu. I haven't got my wheel at the moment so trying to teach myself how to drive with the controller again was starting to get there by the end of last night though, at the start could only manage a 1:36 round Indy in the Astra by the end of the night was getting 1:31's and getting into the 1:30's no where near enforcer, chev & stu but still not bad with having not driven for a while and using the controller
  13. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    The DTM cars aren't too bad with the DS3, had to do a few last season with controller.