IRACING Be Careful in IRacing Practice Session

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bonus 888, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

As most of you are aware Tim Faltusz (Erica Toohey his other account) has it in for our team. He sent Hess (pagnian imports) a threatening letter asking they stop their sponsorship of our team or he wouldn't purchase 12 sim rigs full decked out untill they did, all because of one incident in a practice session with Corey. Now he has continued his attack by filing several trivial protests against me and corey, mostly about me complaining about his actions on the forum but the one I received today was for Saturday in a practice session where I hit Neishy or Corey not sure. But Nim said no matter if it was a team M8, Tim has the right to protest any intentional contact even if it is a team m8 and doesnt effect anyone else.

If you see Tim or Erica in a session be careful, he is looking for any thing he can on any of our team and will protest it. Best to just leave the session and go to another one. A lot of other guys on Iracing have been getting similar attention for Tim and are all sick of it, but there isn't much we can do but avoid Him. As you can see from what has happened with him contacting Hess and other Teams sponsors he is capable of some down and dirty :):):):) and has few screws loose.

Im hoping Castro is still chasing up legal action on his extortion attempt on Pagnian as I believe its the only thing that will stop these relentless attacks.

I will just get a warning this time as it is my first protest of this type but still its a black mark on my name.

Be careful avoid him and say nothing he will try and get you.

Recap for those that missed it:

Tim sent this private massage:

Enforcer and Neishy were mucking around in a practice session and enforcer came back on the track at Tim. Stupid thing to do, but only cos it was this fool who is quick to protest others even though he is the worst and most hated Iracer out there. It was just a practice session and Enforcer has been racing fast and clean and Tim is threatened by that.

Then Hess received this email from a Miss Toohey (Tims wifes maiden name)

Name, email and phone number excluded for legal reasons but they all link back to Tim

As you can see I'm verrry upset about this guys actions, not just for myself but for the RacOnOz community. We are a proud bunch and respected on every sim track we venture out on to. So to have this sort of crapp happen its disheartening to say the least.

Edit:
    Just received the Officail notice of protest Outcome:

Session Date and Time: 4/19/2013 11:30 PM (Aussie time: Saturday @ 1:47 pm 20/4/13 practice session just after i won the Americas race, think he was jealous of my win and the fact it meant i was sure to beat him again this season)
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Wow. Stooping to new lows protesting incidents in practice sessions (no less) let alone incidents between other drivers with no impact on his session....
  3. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

This is crazy. I have done some stupid stuff in practice sessions before. I didn't realise you could be protested in a practice session.
    What evidence do you have that his business 'was going to buy 12 units' from pagnian? Probably BS.
  4. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Here is the session, we weren't even mucking around like we have been in others, not sure we even close too many times in that session. Take a look at the amount of incidents for the amount of laps, the guy who protested had 18 for only 7 laps I had 20 for 16 laps

[​IMG]
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

He has no business, hence the serious nature of this email he sent, it is a form of extortion to try and get a sponsor to drop us for a pretentious reason and no real substance for his complaint about our team in the first place.
    He even denied doing it and protested me for insinuating he did it in a post on the Iracing forum, yet I never mentioned any names, only the person who did it would know from my post who I was taking about and Tim protested it. He used a Gmail account that directly links to him and his own phone number. Not the Brightest tool in the shed.
  6. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

Wow is all I can say, will be avoiding him like the plague. Wish iRacing staff could see through all his BS
  7. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Have we presented the evidence we compiled the other week to iRacing?

Can we post his youtube video and show all the GT5 guys this moron's antics?
  8. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  9. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    omfg !! are you serious ?? no wonder he smugly laughed when we got into that race was it sunday ?? or monday ?? but he laughed smugly when we happened to join this race room but really are you fudging serious ?? no wonder hes not saying anything i better go and check my emails as garunteed i'll have one as well
  10. ENFORCER_98

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    im so sorry guys going back i feel like i was the cataylst for this whole series of events :S ....
  11. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

No it wasn't you E this guys has done it to so many guys he is quickly running out of people who will even talk to him. He started on me many seasons ago when I begun to beat him and was beating him in the championship. He deliberately took me out in 8 races and I let him have a piece of my mind on the 8th occasion, he then protested me for swearing at him. I have never taken him out or done anything wrong to him since (even though the take me out count is now in the teens). He is still is on a vendetta, (as he does with all those who call him out for him hitting them) and is picking on Corey now cos he is in our car skin and way quicker than him too.
    Just a fool who needs a life, just stay clear and he will go pick on someone else and self implode (we hope).
  12. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

that stunt with Pagnian deserves contact counselling. his name will be remembered...
  13. ENFORCER_98

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    be careful guys or next thing you know we'll be getting reported for trashing him in the forums LOLOL
  14. hairybear

hairybear Rookie

a challenge arises...from now on record ANY session you find him in and protest ANYTHING he does to other drivers.
  15. ENFORCER_98

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    we already do anyway LOL cant wait to have a chat with the bonus and the neishy.
  16. ENFORCER_98

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    oh and clevo i know thats scotty lol that wouldnt be at bathurst would it ??
  17. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Symmons Plains mate
  18. ENFORCER_98

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    well why is scotty mac in a tekno jumper ?? he drives for GRM
  19. zampli

zampli Team Driver

yeah, he was tekno when he was co-driving for webb in 2012
  20. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    thats just sad.
    protesting something that doesn't directly involve theirself, and against 2 people having fun together... wow....
    on top of that, it a practice sesh!! omg