IRACING Colour, design and logo suggestions for RaceOnOz V8supercar skin.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bonus 888, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Beau has approached Adam Maxwell to do a RaceOnOz Pagnian v8 supercar skin for us and he has agreed to do it. We are happy to pay for something special and this guys has done some seriously special skins. Now he has asked for suggestions on what we would like, so this post is your chance to put forward your colour or design ideas and Adam will do his magic.
    At this stage we have 5 drivers running in the Rockstar raceonoz skin and I envisage this new skin to have 5 colour variations to personalise each car within the team. Mines Orange and black "lol"
    Next season we hope to up our teams participation in the championship, we have developed a good bank of setups now, just need our top drivers in a good skin and battling it amongst Australia best in the Monday night Top split.
    Let the Ideas flow:
  2. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Think we need to start with finding a good base colour that the rest of the logos and striped can go over. I like the textured shaded look and the carbon fibre is great too, can prob do different carbon fibre colours too.

Here is some of Adams work"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

I like that first pic the most but the v8 looks very good too
  4. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Yer really like the colour shading on the first one, think that pattern would make a good background base for our skin. Could probably do it in a few different colour blends for the individual cars too, carbon fibre orange and black blend for instance, black and white carbon fibre, yellow and red carbon fibre etc. Not sure what is possible but think Adam can do something along that line.
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Some logos and coloursand my penny Roo he might be able to incorporate into the skin
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Not sure about that DSD logo.
    Not as if DSD actually sponsors our team.
  7. Aussie-Col

Aussie-Col New Recruit

Already shared my thoughts "uniformed aussie team colours with the boxing roo etc" aussies against the world

Really?... That's Germany colours

Come on Aussie Come on Come on, Bonesies driving round in his machine, Neisies slappin them off track like his a Queen, Kostsas doin setups, whenever he can b fukd, cause most the time he rather be playin BF3, Come on Aussie Come on Come on..... everyone ..........
  8. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

yer Beau Derik not a sponsor but he not sponsoring anyone YET, was thinking reverse psychology . Might be able to wrangle a prize out of him if we get a RooZ Iracing race going in the future, he supports the insidesimracingtv events and sure he be interested in sponsoring an Aussie event. Need to have more than just the raceonoz and pagnian logo and will be small and different than the usual ford, sTp, castrol ones etc.
    The punching kangaroo has been done before a fair bit so thought the penny kangaroo looked good and group a few of them and it says look out for the rooz they spring up form nowhere and leap passed your sorry ass lol. I got them on my rear quarter where the big ford badge is in my banner photo.
    mightn't need them in the skin just putting things out there.
  9. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    AussieCol - The Monday night v8 series is an aussie series (not officially, but might as well be). We aren't trying to appeal to the world.
    Infact, we aren't trying to appeal to anyone!. We just want a neat skin for our V8 drivers to sport, that better resembles Rooz, than "Rockstar energy drink".
  10. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

If we have an awesome V8 skin I might just have to start racing the V8! I don't think it's a bad thing to not have the car plastered with sponsors, a nice clean look can work well. Either way, ultimately it's up to Beau as it looks like he is ponying up the cash (unless you want same donations mate).
  11. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Hey Outta,
    Yes you should start racing the V8, lazy bastard. ;) . Rooz needs someone to partner Dave in the top split on a more regular basis.
    No I'm not chasing any donations, I can spare it for such a great bunch of blokes.
    You can view a "work i progress" image of the new skin here. Totally agree with what your saying about the sponsors. I think we should keep them to a minimum.

Adam is working on some carbon texture in the black, and metallic in the green.
  12. Aussie-Col

Aussie-Col New Recruit

Fair enough I miss understood, believed it was preparations for bigger & better things to come over the next 12 + months with Bathurst, new members, new leagues/comps & other things popping up etc