GT6 [Completed] - 350PPL The Upenover Cup

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by emmo46, Dec 2, 2016.

1. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Sorry lads, can't make tonight, sorry for the late notice something has come up.
  2. Jaycie

Jaycie Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-R51
    Toyota Levin AE86!!
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Grats @bmx_mtb_boy, won the night without a race win, that is the best way to do it.:thumbsup:
    I'm really sorry @incey for both the incidents I caused. :oops: Just bad judgement I'm afraid.
    bmx_mtb_boy likes this.
  5. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    So he did, the screen showed them the other way around and I didn't notice the - instead of a + on the gap.
  7. cola1001

cola1001 Rookie

Well done BMX good win. Good to see some new guy's on Tuesday nights top fun again :thumbsup:
    bmx_mtb_boy and Hatfield like this.
  8. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    no worries emmo, luck didn't go my way
    Hatfield likes this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @B-Spec Bob what did you swap out for the beat v.F '92?
  10. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I made a real mess of the night. I thought I might be able to manage a couple of podiums and maybe a finish in the top five but that ham fisted effort of spin recovery in race 1 and then the failed attempt at the pass on you in race 4 put paid to that. The car was also outclassed a bit at Autumn Ring. I feel really bad about that last race. I had a run on you and I said I would try to pass on the right but you were talking so I guess didn't hear me, when a gap opened I thought you were giving room and went in but then when you came back to the inside I realised too late that you weren't. I tried to get to the nose of your car and straighten you out but I can see the Beat is like my MX5, once the rear tyres give up their grip there is no way back.
  12. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

podium!! very cool to go one place better than last week, I really enjoyed the racing last night guys, hope the new guns had a blast also
    well done BMX
    cola1001, bmx_mtb_boy and emmo46 like this.
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    You were very competitive. I had a lot of good battles and overall I still enjoyed the night despite my self inflicted poor results.
  14. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

10 - 15 pp advantage makes a big difference at those speeds & then there's the way the Suzi Swift handled into the loop at the ring ... shazama
  15. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Rookie

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Cheers guys. Took a while but I finally won a street series round. Had some good battles especially with @B-Spec Bob. Also had to work hard in the 3rd race to get 2nd due to forgetting to hold the car with the brake and jumping the start. Doh!
    B-Spec Bob likes this.
  16. Luckgoesmyway

Luckgoesmyway Rookie

Just watched the replay @incey from both my car and yours on the exterior view. There was a gap between our cars and no sound of impact. Maybe a glitch but I didn't think I hit you at the time therefore I didn't redress. Hope to see you next week as I need someone in the room that drinks more than me.
  17. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Bull dust. Dont believe him @incey. He did it on purpose.
    emmo46 and cola1001 like this.
  18. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i probably flang myself off the track to get out of your way. I didn't bother with the replay so I can't see if there's any difference. Doesn't matter at all really, i was not having a stellar night anyway.