GT6 [Completed] 500PP Rising Sun Challenge

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by emmo46, Jul 28, 2015.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    The battle for 2nd to 6th-7th over the last couple of laps at Fuji is a classic if you have the replay.
  2. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    In please
    emmo46 likes this.
  3. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Haha I was flying up the inside behind someone hard on the NOS button then, watching for the brake lights on the cars ahead slammed the brakes and nothing happened hard to swerve right and lucky didn't collect anyone.
    What I didn't realise that I was doing at least 50kph faster than everyone else haha.
    Had a few funny hard on the NOS moments,
    Last race at Suzuka tried to pass 2 cars at once with 2 wheels on the grass hit the nos button
    and instantly spun Into a 360 around warrior haha oops
    And emmo last lap hard on ya tail but touched the grass into the braking zone and I was just along for the ride pointing the wrong way into the corner. Was gutted about that.
    Awesome racing last night apart from a few mistakes on my part.
    Sorry hatz on race 1 watched the replay looks like I tried to stick it up the inside at the hairpin but didn't leave enough room on the exit and we touched. I thought you were sideways allready before we made contact. My apologies, can give me a penalty if you think I deserve one.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I do think you deserve one... obviously I have calmed down a bit now but I was pretty annoyed at the time...how about an amended placing where you slot in behind me for race 1?
  7. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Sure so Bryan 1st, u 2nd me 3rd, sounds fair to me Mate gives me 5pp back yuss!!
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    normally I would say you keep the 5pp penalty but since it messes up my spreadsheet with the rep, I will move the pp penalty to @Bryan_F ... but at least he gets the big rep boost and didn't have to run with the extra penalty for the rest of the night ;)

@emmo46 care to update the table with the changes?
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Quick Calculations say:
    slambo 82-9=73
    hatfield 71+4=75
    bryan 71+5=76

So, actually @Bryan_F gets the ROC ticket!
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Revised chart
    [​IMG]
  11. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Nothing like a last-minute twist to the tale!
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Grats Bryan, well done:thumbsup:
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    also @Russell raced at Suzuka but could not be seen by anyone and we are assuming placed 14th
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I thought he DSCd, I could see him on the leader board for a while then he disappeared. maybe he can let us know what happened.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'll have another look at the replay and see what is there.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Mustafur DSC'd during the wind down of race 2. He never came back, I hope all is well.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Hatfield, I had a look at the Fuji race again. Russell led from the start and was on for an easy win with a good lead. Then he ran off track on the back straight in a big cloud of smoke and then cannoned back and forth from the right hander at the end of the back stretch to the last left hander, man his car was doing a boogy all over the track, I swear I saw it shoot down the main street of Tokyo at Mach 3 before it suddenly appeared entering the main straight looking normal as you turned into the last left hander up the hill leading to the last turn. Then he warped back and took you out before slamming along the right hand fence leading up to the last turn then disappeared. I feel sorry for both of you, you were on for good results. But then I have mixed feelings because it allowed me to close up and then move into 2nd place with less than two laps to go. Watching the replay fills me with pride to see me leading Warrior, Mustafur, Bryan, TB and Hatfield and holding them out to the flag with out stuffing it all up. Who was that driving my car??
    The racing over that last couple of laps was phenomenal and is testament to the drivers of ROOZ community to see such close racing with only the smallest little bumps here and there.
    @t_b_williams, that Lotus is a rocket, with only 485 PP on such a fast power track you did really well to get past Warrior and Mustafur to take an excellent third. I was pooping my pants on the run to the flag as I had very little NOS left, not enough to take me all the way to the flag, I was sure one of you guys would come rocketing past me to the flag.
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  18. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    He
    Hi emmo yea I was in lead and got dsc whit a few mins to go lol.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Just remembered that moment at tokyo where @aranteamo got the back end out after turn 1 and was going around but I got alongside and pushed the front of his car to stop the spin... those feels :)
    emmo46 likes this.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Maybe that is what @t_b_williams keeps trying to do with me but he keeps pushing the wrong end.
    t_b_williams likes this.