GT6 [Completed] 500PP Super - Eht slanigirO

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by emmo46, Sep 1, 2015.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  2. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  3. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    :cry:
  4. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Apart from Russell, the room was remarkably stable tonight, and no issues with invisible drivers. If only it was like this every Sunday...
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  6. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Yea the last race was won in the lambo, surprisingly its pretty good at 500pp. Now 495:(
    I used the merc in race one but it sucked, too loose,
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I think I was just lucky at deep forest.

The subaru is able to put down 100% nos from 2nd gear and so I can use the tank in a lap to get the pole time by 2secs
    Then as long as I keep out of trouble, it is so stable that the corners do not upset it at all and I only need to use a bit of nos each time I hit the straight to keep the gap steady
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    That Subie is amazing, My Lotus was a handful on the first two tracks, It doesn't like dips and humps. The only time I used full NOS was up the main straight at DF and I got airborne over the hump before the first corner, I had managed to hang on to about 5th by my finger nails up to that point. Once we got to HSR where the road is flat and open and with starting from pole it was in it's element, flying on the straight and drifting comfortably around the fast bends.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I never use too much nos on the straight so I never got even close to airborne...it would be interesting to look at the reply (which I didn't save) and see what speed I was hitting before braking at deep forest compared to some of the other cars
  10. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I am surprised you don't keep the replays but anyway at the braking area for turn 1 deep forest you were about 10kmh slower than most
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    proves my point about the speed thing

yeah I only get them if @emmo46 has trouble since he is doing a supreme job with the tables