GT6 [Completed] - 500PPS Super Event - Bimmer's Redemption

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by emmo46, Feb 3, 2016.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Interesting racing last night, had dramas on the first or second lap of each Monza round that had me chasing the pack from last place. I was aided in my run back up the fields in the last two races by the misfortunes of others. A satisfying 2nd place at Bathurst helped me to a 4th place for the night. I had nothing for Hatfield at Bathurst for although I was quicker on the straights he was making a heap of time on me out of the tight corners, particularly out of turn 1, the cutting, out of the dipper and Forest Elbow. @Bryan_F 's choice of the GT40 was inspired. I think it will be very competitive on the tighter tracks.
    Overall a good night of racing.:thumbsup:
    @B-Spec Bob took last minute FLs in the final two races to alter my estimate of his round win last night, he took it by four points. Well done Bob.
    incey and B-Spec Bob like this.
  2. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  3. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Had a lot of fun last night in what is likely to be my one and only street event appearance. I jumped on last night looking for a practice room, seeing none were open at the time and then thinking why not give the street event a go. From the outset, the TVR wasn't really the car i wanted to drive, but seeing as it was pretty much the only car available to me, i had a go with it. One thing i will need to remember for next time i guess is that i should have put NOS on my car, turns out @emmo46 can quite easily out drag you down the main straight at Monza when he has NOS, but you don't. Was god fun though last night. Also, whilst i may not have liked driving the TVR, i think @incey really enjoyed passing it.
    incey likes this.
  4. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Should've called this event That's Amore (or That's Tamora). :roflmao:
    incey and Nathancarhead like this.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm not sure I was using NOS then.:whistling::sneaky: