GT6 [Completed] 600PP Hyper Street Class - Quarante (40) minutes du Mans

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by emmo46, Oct 14, 2015.

1. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    I'm out, can't possibly download and install 20 game updates by race start. Not even including the number of times I need to restart an update because it's frozen and won't continue.:mad:
  2. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Is the Srt viper 13 taken?
  3. Slambobagan

Can't get that pig of a Audi to turn corners,
  4. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    I'll be about 10 mins late just having dinner
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thanks for coming guys.
    Well done to @Slambobagan stealing the win from under me lol
    I had an 11 pt buffer and slambo and I had an incident (he redressed) but then I put a tire off somewhere and couldn't catch the lead pack. then somewhere at the end slambo goes from like 5th to first to take it out lol
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  7. Slambobagan

Awesome racing guys good battles with most you guys,
    I'm still wondering how that happened @Hatfield haha I drove foot flat into a wall of magic smoke in 4th came out the other side in 1st with like 400m of the lap to go.:eek::D Yeah sorry for the tap, I was up the inside of N64 and wasn't sure wer he was we touched first on the right hander then it put me off for the next corner and I gave you a bump too, was gutted when I saw you spin around. But hey if you hadn't of spun later on, it could of been you driving through that smoke into the lead haha,
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Happy with the way I drove, I knew the Skyline didn't have a chance in hell here but I gave it my all, I felt I should have won round 4 but it wasn't to be.
  9. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Great white-knuckle racing tonight. I mostly enjoyed it, but I threw the last race away after exiting the Porsche Curves on the grass. I forgot about the narrower exit on the 2005 layout. But at least I will have full PP for the next round.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Yeah my later spin cost it for me. It was at the end of the Mulsanne and my left rear touched the sand which was fine and I still pulled up fine and got round the corner however forgot about the tire being dirty and floored it for the straight which sent me around into the wall :(
    But the Audi was awesome fun to drive. Sounds so good and just accelerates insanely. Was funny to look behind at @N64TheStig007 in the skyline right on my tail at corner exit and then I would just pull away without nos...with nos was even quicker ;)
  11. Slambobagan

Good work getting your Audi competitive I spent hours trying to get the 02 rs6 tuned up but it just wouldn't turn so for a last minute swap I'm Pretty stoked with the viper had no practice and its quick straight out. Looking forward to using it again.
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    The last half lap of race 4 had three of us in contention, it was pretty hectic and I'm sorry Jono for the extra assistance I gave you to go off track at the Porsche curves, I thought I had just dived through the inside as you skated off track but the replay shows a bump, I don't know whether you would have gone off anyway without my assisance but I obliged by running into the wall on the next corner trying to miss Bryan. Slambo came from way back as we played keystone cops trying to get to the flag.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I could hardly breath and my hands were shaking after the last race.
    incey and JonoStan96 like this.
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I was coming back after I missed the apex but it's all good. I didn't end up losing a place anyway ;)

That's what racing is all about!
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah, the only changes from before the Porsche curves to the finish line despite the many position swaps was that Slambo went from 4th to 1st and poor Bryan went from 1st to 4th, you and I ended up coming out the same. If it had finished in the order that it was at the end of the main straight I would have had my first overall win.:( It is encouraging to be so close to an overall win and that inspires me for next week.
    JonoStan96 likes this.