GT6 [Completed] 600PP Hyper Street - Summer GP track challenge

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by emmo46, Jan 5, 2016.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Frustrating at times and fun at others last night.
    I could have a few battles but due to the difference in the RS6 Avant compared to most others, it is an entirely different kind of pace. It has awesome straight line go but lacks in the corners
    Well done to @Slambobagan on the round, having the new car (which I remember you said was fun to drive) was always going to help
    @B-Spec Bob was ever consistent in the audi, getting a win to bring it even more down on pp
    good to see @Viperzed get a win and mix it up the front
    bad luck to @X-WTF_MAN-X who surely would've been up there if his connection would just hold on
    B-Spec Bob and Viperzed like this.
  3. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Its been a bit of a drought but feels good to get a win again.
    Considering I only had 10min pre race practice with the zonda at 600p I'm pretty happy with it,
    I had only tested it at 500pp before it.
    Lacks abit of horsepower but somehow still goes really good on the straights,
    Fun night made a silly mistake in race two to cost me the win, bob was to close and stole it from me haha
    And pretty Gutted at spa was catching viper too, if I hadn't of spun up off the curb and into the wall,
    Well done for the win viper
    Had some good battles with people
    Can't wait to use it again
    B-Spec Bob and Viperzed like this.
  4. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

M4 was not the car for last nights races...zero traction + sports softs = summer hats behaviour. Congrats slambo.