GT6 [Completed] - 600PPH Hyper Street - 12vies, 12 Divided by 3 tracks

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by emmo46, Mar 30, 2016.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Good to have a grid of 12 for the 12vie night.

apologies for my mood in the last race.

Good to get a new racer in @Samsung1998racer . hope to see you next week too

Well done to @AUSnicko9 for a dominating performance
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  3. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    My mood wasn't too good after the last race either. I had a shocker of a night, mostly my own stupid errors but I also had lots of help. It went bad half way through lap one at Madrid when I got turned around and got worse from there. I finally called it quits and parked it after being turned around at turn 1 half way through the race at Eiger. All in all I had an average of three incidents a race
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    That was painful, a pathetically weak car and being on a controller for the first time in nearly 4 years made for a very unpleasant experience. Same old story with the Mine's, once the N2O is gone, I fall down the field faster than Jordan Spieth after the 12th hole in the Masters!
    emmo46 likes this.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah, I could see you were really struggling. When I was not spinning by myself or being turned around I was going quite well and I enjoyed a couple of good clean battles with Bryan, I even cleared the way through the wreckage on the back straight for him.
    REVO_Bryan and JonoStan96 like this.
  6. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Bad track/car combo for me, zonda was on a knife edge first race did ok at Indy but only coz I started from the front tried the viper at Monaco but still spins up too easy on the slow corners, last race was a disaster as well started with my wheel 360 turning left and wiped out cola on the launch, lost it too many times to count,
    Well done Aus nicko your damn quick first time I've raced with ya.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I think that you n nicko would be very close most nights if your cars have similar penalty ratings
    Slambobagan likes this.
  8. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Hope this event was a one-off, because the track choices were questionable at best...this is why we shouldn't let 12-year-olds make decisions for us. :laugh:
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    JonoStan96 and Slambobagan like this.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    The track choices did make for a challenging evening of races, I approached it by trying to be as careful as possible. That plan went out the window when I was ploughed into half way around lap 1 in race one. The same person ploughed into me and turned me around again in the last race. I also complicated things myself by making silly errors induced by the high speeds on tight tracks playing havoc with my limited skill.
  10. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Well regardless of how badly my races went last night, I think the challenge really through stuff up in the air (literally at Eiger) for everyone. Pretty happy with how it turned out and well done @AUSnicko9 for taking out the night :)
    incey likes this.
  11. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    you might have to name names soon @emmo46 i didn't get any replays and i'm getting paranoid
  12. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

There was some noticeable lag at times last night, might have contributed to some of the carnage. All in all, 3 out of the 4 tracks certainly benefited cars with good power-to-weight, traction and brakes. Top speed only being a factor at Indy which didn't help me.

Tyre physics was also a factor for me at Eiger, car went from being totally predictable and stable to feeling like it was on ice once I lost 1 or 2 points on the tyre wear. I sure hope they put more than 5 minutes of thought into the tyre physics in the next GT. The tyre physics in Forza was better than this 5+ years ago.
    incey likes this.
  13. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i approached it by trying to combine drifting, racing, talking :):):):), having a blast and annoying @Hatfield as much as possible. I gave myself 12 out of 10
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    hate to say you got to me incey. well done ;)
    incey likes this.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    you are safe mate. wasn't you.
    incey likes this.
  16. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    [​IMG]

Sadly, the photographer was seriously injured after taking this photo:
    [​IMG]
  17. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    excellent
  18. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    if you can you get one of hatfield trying to see through my drift smoke i'll .....ummm....something or other
  19. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Scoop: After the race, @Hatfield was admitted to the medical center for smoke inhalation.
    [​IMG]
    Hatfield and incey like this.
  20. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    his condition was aggravated....hahahahhaha
    Hatfield likes this.