GT6 [completed] - 650PPO Over(kill) & Under

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by emmo46, Oct 13, 2016.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Cape ring full, you jump heading for the left hand corner into the loop. The car flies almost all the way there with the nose pointed towards Saturn.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    only a grid of 9 tonight judging by the signups... have a feeling we will get more ;)
  3. Luckgoesmyway

Luckgoesmyway Rookie

Should be there ford gt
  4. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

It's by far the most fun car to drive on my list, so I'm not missing out.
  5. cola1001

cola1001 Rookie

Viper for me thanks
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'll be on F1 tonight guys, maybe next time.
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Not much positive to come out of last night performance wise for myself.

Favourite moments however were:
    -@Bryan_F mentioning as we came onto the main straight at mid-field with him close behind me "and Hatfield is just gone!"
    -looking behind at suzuka after the tunnel where the track crosses over to see @steven hooking a mad drift through the tight right hander, smoke bellowing out of the rear tyres and picking up the perfect amount of ripple strip... that must have been satisfying!
    -when @B-Spec Bob passed me at the end of lap one in the tunnel before the main straight at mid-field, he gapped me by about 3-4 car lengths... but I went into T1 first :D (he passed me after T1 lol)
    -narrowly missing @emmo46 at autumn ring when he was sideways in the middle of the track at the tight left/right S with just enough of a gap between his front bumper and the inside armco
    REVO_Bryan and Knuckles like this.
  10. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

It was good fun. Frustrating at times. Zonda hates tight hairpin corners, not that big a fan of traction either. Good racing thou.
  11. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Did throw away the last race too. Ohh well more pp loss for bob. Not that it seems to make a difference. Lol
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  12. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    We were close across all the races. Our cars had completely different strengths, mine had excellent traction off the line and elsewhere.
  13. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

Have to say that the Nissan GT-R GT500 has always been one of my fav cars in GT6, at 650pp it just does everything right. High speed turns, low speed turns, braking and acceleration. It is a pitty this car was used in a season before I joined.

Qualifying was hampered by very very cold tyres, I tried everything to warm them up on the out lap, but they were still ice blue when I started my lap.