[COMPLETED] ASSETTO CORSA: Season 1.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    P4/5 full templates uploaded happy skinning :thumbsup:
    Cyber_STIG_77, Anon666 and KoAStR like this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Tovey_4saken and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  3. Fargonz

Fargonz Rookie

Any chance we can get the server set up for next race practice
  4. Pete

Pete Rookie

I have one running now. It is one that I am testing. Search for RaceOnOz test server. It is setup for roughly half race distance as I wanted to do a bit of tyre testing. I have just guessed at what the settings for the race will be so you might want to take that into account
    Fargonz and KoAStR like this.
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    From the OP:

The only thing that's changed round to round so far is the fuel rate.
  6. Pete

Pete Rookie

My bad I should have looked at the OP.
    Ok I had a few differences running. LapGain was 22, session transfer 100%
    Fuel was at 200%
  7. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Sorry guys, wont be on the grid for tonight's race, good luck to all, hope you have a good'n :thumbsup:
  8. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Howdy all hope we are all pumped for the enduro tonight :thumbsup: should be good fun
    i just thought i would post up a link for flags incase anyone is new to seeing flags and what each one means only difference for ac is right now we have 4 flags and the white is used to warn the driver that it is the final lap instead of a slow car ahead or safety car :D haven't seen a slow car ahead flag in AC so should be fine.

but we have yellow's,blue,black and white diagonal halves,white and the usual checkered flag :)
    not sure how we are going to treat yellow's? maybe some form of speed limiter in a later season or if saftey cars become a thing in future :laugh: http://www.racemath.info/drivers/drivers_safety_aflags.htm
  9. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Sorry guys, I'll be absent again this week. Too many things going on at the moment...
    Hope to be back on track next week!
  10. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Typically yellow is just dont overtake and use caution... its only double yellow or safety car that you really back off.
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  11. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    yeah i know but double yellow's are not part of the game yet,that i am aware of? :inlove: but i think there is a small boundary on the track side before yellows turn off so if you are right off the track i am pretty sure they switch off but if on the edge or 2,3 foot off they stay on.Thinking of just a precaution incase of a car sideways on track :coffee:
    That's with only testing on nord though could be different for each track? people are starting to see what's possible pretty sure the flags are modable aswell :D
  12. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Sorry guys, I'm going to sit out tonight as well, I'm a bit over driving at the moment after last nights debacle on gt6, hopefully I'll get my mojo back soon and put some more time in.
    Cheers
  13. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland Team Driver

The only raceonoz server I see is the Nordschliefe with all the different cars. Is the Monza race not on tonight?
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  14. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    yeah i've got the same thing too :confused: it is on tonight for sure i might just setup a quick mockup 1 for us all to practice till race time :thumbsup:
  15. Mael

Mael Professional

:( Still have to be at work for the next hour. And I really need the practice!
  16. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    prac room up with session stat's,fuel,tyre wear so on :thumbsup:
  17. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    bag of :poop: wrapped in skin with symbols in his name just joined and i don't know how to kick him :mad: has that cheat trainer on that gives unlimited speed and is cutting track :sick:
  18. wobblyone

wobblyone New Recruit

hi guys im a friend of steve crosslands (don't hold it against me) just joined was wondering if I can join your AC events?

cheers Deano
    Anon666 and Tovey_4saken like this.
  19. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    hi mate welcome aboard :coffee: always good to have a new face we have just had a few openings for tonight so should be able to slot you in tonight's race it is an enduro at monza in the p4/5 and once the head honcho's get on i'll get them to set you all up,they will need your steam gui ID at some point :thumbsup:

I have a server running right now for prac if you wish to jump right in under server name:raceonoz there is no password at the moment so few cheaters in but i'll be cleaning that up in a tick once i work out how :roflmao:
  20. wobblyone

wobblyone New Recruit

sweet cheers dude thanks 4 the welcome my thingy is GUID=76561197987877141
    Anon666 and Tovey_4saken like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.