GT6 [COMPLETED] Bruce and Jono's 240RS Rally Mayhem

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by JonoStan96, Feb 3, 2014.

1. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    ah bugger..sorry to you Bruce for your mum....and sorry to you Scotty men don't get weddings like women do!!
  2. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    Tell me about it, My weddings in 6 months o_O
    On the upside, practicing later tonight when I'm a little full should be entertaining.
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Bummer scotty, we'll be doing this again prior to the end of Season 2, so be sure to sign up for that one!
  4. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Alright guys, don't forget the event is tonight, room will be set up at 8:30, in case we have any lag or disconnection issues.
  5. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I should have also mentioned the point system as well.
    1st = 1
    2nd = 2
    3rd = 3
    ...and so on.
    Basically, fewest amount of points wins.
  6. WAC

PSN ID
    *now if i can, only somehow, get this points system introduced to the sunday league race i could be onto a podium!
  7. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Sorry guys I'm going to have to withdraw as well.my missus ex somehow got her card details and just cleaned out her bank so I've got fun with the cops and also finding the little prick.hope to catch the next one for sure guys
  8. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    FFS, the drivers here are dropping like flies!

More importantly, I hope this prick gets punished severly, he should get a big fine if not some sort of incapacitation, credit card detail theft should be a big one, it's one of the more serious economic crimes. I hope your missus is ok and good luck!
  9. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Thanks to Sik, tb and Joe for turning up, though I must say I'm very disappointed at the attendance, 4 cars didn't do it justice.
    That said, it was ridiculously fun, and Sik survived to book a place in the ROC with 2 wins.
    SiK180_tR likes this.
  10. SiK180_tR

SiK180_tR New Recruit

PSN ID
    SIK180_tR
    Ha no worries Jono,loved it mate was great fun :) should definately become a mainstay on the rooz calender,and as always,great racing mate:cool:
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  11. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Hope the race went well guys once again sorry for having to drop out.after hours of going through bank stuff cancelling accounts and changing passwords the money is going to be refunded by the bank apparently the transactions haven't finalised yet so we caught it just in time.
    but as for the police they pretty much didn't care at all and said there was nothing they could do...bank on the other hand has its own fraud team on it trying to trace it all hopefully justice gets done this guys also broke in thehouseand slashed car tyres months ago...just over it
  12. WAC

PSN ID
    man they say a woman scorned is trouble - that guy sounds like he has got seperation issues! Glad the bank is on your side.
    as for last night - wow - i could see nothing but clouds of dust or snow for most of those races, just guessing where the corners were.
    sorry for the contant dive bombing - had no idea where my braking marker was, couple of times i had both feet on the brake pedal lol
    Maybe this could be a warm up event before a race - get the blood pumping, warm up the arms and brain.
  13. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Was a great night of racing. As Joe said, all I could see was just the dust being kicked up from the car in front. Thought I had second in the bag in the first race until Joe got a better run out of the final chicane of the gravel section on the last lap and flew by two corners before the line.

Second race was even worse! haha total white out behind the lead car/s. That race was just a wait until someone makes a mistake and don't make one myself.

Loads of fun, well done to Sik, about to add your name to the ROC grid mate.
    SiK180_tR likes this.
  14. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I think next time I'll allow the driving line, I thought I'd havr Sik on that last lap but I got the car stuck on the inside embankment and it only got worse from there haha

And Tovey, those cops should be ashamed of themselves, IT'S A FKN CRIME! And they're not going to do anything about it? The guy is clearly mental, he needs to be locked up...
    SiK180_tR likes this.
  15. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Haha sounds like a great race by the sounds of it might as well of driven blindfolded hahaha get some king for senses going haha.

Yeah its a real shame that they won't do a thing.yet if I was to find him and give him a little tap in the cheek I'd be locked up in a second :(. He's not worth it at all.just hoping the fraud team make a good case and can get him locked up or at least be able to sue him for his actions
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  16. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    Sounds like a cracker race! I needed to get some rally on, so took on that seasonal in the evo 03rs.1:18.0.... pretty happy with that :D

my mrs had her card skimmed a while back and even with two transactions split by ten minutes, her in one spot and the bandit the other and even though they were an hours travel from eachother and there was security footage of her at the uni. Getting the moneyback was like getting blood from a stone. I wish you all the best.
  17. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Cheers mate yeah I know it's going to be a hell of a journey to get it sorted out.sorry to hear that you've also been in the same situation.it defiantly sucks