GT6 [Completed] DTM RaceOnOz

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by seth123, Oct 6, 2015.

1. FILO

FILO Rookie

PSN ID
    TNR_FILO
    crap... fuji
  2. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    What's wrong with Fuji? Long straight allows you to pop your phone out and let the group chat you're just touching 300 before the braking zone ;)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Sorry but stigs popped the TTR out and since you really haven't driven it, but the Astra is just as good
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    New Fuji is next level aids
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    fuji=awesome
  6. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I'm guessing you've had a bad childhood experience at Fuji? Where did the drivers touch you lol
  7. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Nah it was me being divebombed by an Orange LM55...
    FILO likes this.
  8. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    [​IMG]
    Looking very close up the top there
  9. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Will happily drive anything, and I also hate Fuji, no matter how well that 4 hour race went.
    Also Jono, in your Rooz GTPES success post where are the LMP3 highlights? :p
    seth123 and JonoStan96 like this.
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    LMP3 wasn't very successful despite Filo and warrior's heroics lol. Just wanted to focus on GT300 on the article. I also wish we could re do Monza, yet another race @Beau_Albert lucked into... ;)
    StigsTC and Beau_Albert like this.
  11. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Along with the other 4 wins and the drivers title i'm guessing :p
    My team should not have won that race, we got lucky and a half with that final Safety car! :eek:
  12. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Lol Monza was probably the only race MWM should have won before Laguna. I gave up 2 minutes and tanky was still on the same lap as you guys.
    Seriously though you should have talked about Beau's win in Monza to go with your fastest lap, Warrior's mega debut (and fastest lap stealing late pitstop *shakes fist*) at Fuji to grab 2nd, again the mad pace in RBR and the part where you guys almost took 2nd in Laguna to steal 3rd from inferno in the title.
    If you had got 2nd and Turtle 3rd you'd have managed to jump Inferno in the teams standing, pretty good considering you joined at mid season with literally the minimum points, and the various connection issues that hurt your RBR race.

Anyway back on topic, if you need me to drive a different car I am not too fussed.
    seth123, Beau_Albert and JonoStan96 like this.
  13. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH

Just drove a handful of the cars, last weeks race seemed fairly gapped between drivers, hoping to fix this solution tyre wear between cars are very different.

The first 15 minutes of the race the pit lane will be closed and the dying 10 minutes the lane will also be closed, due to the CLK being able to stop lap 1, drive near on till half way stop again and a final 30 minute stunt home with no traffic as other cars do struggle and are on the edge around this track. Don't forget 2 compulsory stops.

from there you can go anyway you pled, just don't go backwards ;) ( remember tyres are open )

The Mercedes CLK being so smooth and the ideal car will need to be clipped back even further as it becomes more of a beast around Fuji.

Mercedes CLK (80KG ballast)

Mercedes 190E ( +5 HP )

Alfa 155 ( 440hp new total)

Calibra ( 448HP & 1060KG ) that goes for the 4 of them

And everything else is not changed.

Cheers guys

JonoStan96 likes this.
  14. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    If you want to move to another car I'll update the OP, in a few minutes for you to see your variety :thumbsup:
  15. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    OP updated :D took me long enough
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  16. FILO

FILO Rookie

PSN ID
    TNR_FILO
    wait so with the 2 compulsory pit stops wouldn't that just negate the advantages of the CLK? the 190 E already being 10's of kph faster than anything else on the straights doesn't really make it seem fair adding even more power to the car. looks like GP/D with even longer acceleration zones.
  17. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    If you need me to move cars due to other people being in them I will do so, if I don't have to swap I won't.
    And I kind of agree with FILO in regards to giving the 190E more power considering Fuji does have a 1.5km straight in it, and the run from 6-10 is at least 700m, both from very low speeds so power makes huge gains.
  18. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    if i was driving the CLK, i would box lap 1 and box again 30 minute mark, no traffic to contend with and tyres are ever lasting, if you guys dont like the 5HP gain the other 190E driver isnt a so called alien which helps him get up there too, jono does have his 10Hp success penatly, if you guys think that it might be over powering it by all means i am all ears to try make this run smoother,

we did do a race last night around Fuji and the 190E is basically on the edge of its life trying to corner along with the rest of the modern cars of the class, with basically being set to 20 minute stints average as the lane opening at 15 minute mark and closing final 10 it allows people to box either early or late in the opening window time.

the only threat from the 190e is the man behind the wheel, you guys arent affarid of Jono are you ;)

Stigs take any free car mate :)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @seth123 any possibility to push the start of this to a bit later if I am running late? I will post when I think I can get on later in the day.
  20. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Yep of course I can keep me updated via something