GT6 [COMPLETED] Full Dmg, No ABS/Aids, with Safety Car

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Yeah the enduro will run till around 10ish so it really can't be any later than that I'd suspect.
  2. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    great series congratz to the winners i was happy being the steward and watching some great racing i reckon next time ill be a safety car or a driver ;) or a full time commentator
    Ad2mny and garyw61 like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Yeah good stuff thanks for coming guys. Great commentating @pykeybraa145 & @X-WTF_MAN-X
    There has been a protest lodged so I will work out the tables in due course
  4. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Commentary was bloody funny thanks guys. Was good to have something to keep you entertained during the boring bits when you are on your own too.
    pykeybraa145 and Ad2mny like this.
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Another race, another blown opportunity to win. WD CAGM, deserved victory.

Kinda wish the game would penalise you for running wide, I myself should have had a few penalties for accidental track extending (mainly due to those utterly stupid yellow kerbs). You only lose time extending the final corner, coupled with having to use the run off after hitting the kerb at the worst possible angle, it cost me victory. The late safety cars did me no favours, when you're pulling away by quite a margin while your main rivals are in the midfield, it sucks to see all your efforts go to waste, but that's racing.

There were instances where I was passed in a fashion similar to Vettel on Button at Germany 2012, but in a car and a track like this, it's to be expected really. I screwed up when the pressure was on, again. Sorry once again to TB for costing you the championship. Well done CAGM.

I'd really like to see this series return ASAP Hat, it's utterly brilliant. Monaco is a must have for the calendar! :p A shame I missed out on the first two rounds, I think my chances of winning the championship would have been good. Great racing guys, it was a blast!

Cheers, Jono.
  6. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Brilliant series. The commentary certainly filled the void in the middle, as well as keeping me up to date with what was going on without taking my eyes off the track. The safety car definitely needs tweaking, the constant up and down of the pace was responsible for more than its fair share of on track carnage. A constant speed needs to be kept, and no slowing the pace to avoid another safety car lap, as it actually necessitated another full lap this race. Gripe over.

Well done CAGM7, Jono and Tim on a well run race. Some great battles with VARDZ, Gary and emmo. Best result all series this round I think. I'll be up for the next series!!
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Was the protest I didn't cause enough SC interventions
    X-WTF_MAN-X likes this.
  8. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    Yes, I agree with Pykey, next time there is a series involving a safety car I'll be happy to drive the safety car or actually race!! Hopefully the BMW M4 pace car comes out before the next safety car series, looked very fun!!
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Well next Tuesday starts the 'no practice series' for 3 weeks so the winner can be in ROC. After that who knows. I could run a second full weather series, maybe incorporate the safety car into that. But I will have to tweak the SC rules.
  10. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I really enjoyed the racing last night and agree we have to do this again ASAP. I goofed a little as I was going to run a brand new car and had it ready to jump into when the room was reset for qually, I hadn't changed the oil on my regular car and the way qually was called I ended up staying in the old car, I suspect I was down on power by the end of the race. Spent the last half hour trying to catch Ad2 but couldn't quite get to him, was fun chasing him though. I think he has pipped me (again) in the championship by 1/2 a point. I have a brand new unused Cuppa now and need a new series to flex it's muscle.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Yeah I got it.
  13. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    ...and still managed an 1:04 done well
  14. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    i didnt grab it (usually i do) but if Ad wants to run a recording or something and send it to me as the steward i could help with the call
  15. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    yeah, I got it
  16. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    Yea mate just let me know and I'll be more than happy to drive safety car or even race I don't really mind.
  17. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    @Hatfield
    You could say this Safety Car isn't very... :cool: SAFE?!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yes, I did stick a huge wing on it.
    Peter Wise and t_b_williams like this.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    lol the anti-safety car
  19. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Image taken via favouriting the car in community and saving image on browser version of the GT6 community
    [​IMG]
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Maybe I will run the series using the normal BMW and I can use the SC, that way every SC call I will end up first again lol
    COME_AND_GET_ME7 likes this.