AC [Completed] PS4 Season 1 KTM XBOW

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by jasondull1986, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Except @Luckgoesmyway he will cut it for sure. He can not be trusted. Lol
    arakasi- likes this.
  2. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Yep, agree totally, but still......
    I'll be running around by myself for the last 42 laps anyway, so either way wont affect my result
  3. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Im pretty sure we can all be trusted but if someone is caught doing it or has unreal lap times we can just dsc them.
  4. tafamare

tafamare Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    tafamare, Steam: pixel_therapy
    Cheers mate will give the set a try!
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  5. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Hey Tee, heres the setup I'm running , which Knuckles helped me with, and I just tweaked the camber and toe a bit. Is very stable in high speed twisty sections.

Pressure= front 26 , rear 27
    Camber = -1.4 , -1.4, -0.9, -0.9
    Toe= 3, 3, 13 , 13
    Height= 27, 27, 18,18
    Bump = 0, 0, 1, 1
    Rebound = 4, 4, 4, 4
    tafamare likes this.
  6. tafamare

PSN ID
    Cheers! I managed to get about 2 20 lap sessions in last, dropped the average lap time from 2.09 to 2.03. I will have look at this and continue tweaking the car.
  7. tafamare

PSN ID
    I have driving with 100% damage and all penalties on, so I am easy.
  8. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Sorry @mikeruntbike for the clumsy move on the last lap. Luckily for both of us the gap to 5th was huge.
    mikeruntbike likes this.
  9. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Event filled race. Great battles. So hard to make a pass. Huge amount of fuel saving at the end. .422 of a second in it after 45 laps. What a race. Well done all.
  10. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I don't exactly understand why a restart was necessary. Sure, I saw there was a major incident in Turn 1, but we've continued to race in worse circumstances. I'd like some clarification in future.
    grassies, arakasi- and Knuckles like this.
  11. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Totally agree Bryan. Quite peeved about it actually, as everything looked normal to me.

So who was hitting the "request restart" button???
    . I believe there is only one person who has the right to do that.
    Also, would love to see a replay of these supposed "cars flying everywhere" , as even if one car lagged, it normally doesnt get a full grid restart, in any Rooz race.
  12. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    I understand the restart complaints but you need to think we had an 8 car grid with half the field taken out 1st corner due to someones error and lag on my screen any real race would of had a safety car restart following that and by the time most had recovered the rest of the fiield was 20 sec away.
  13. jasondull1986

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Also well done knuckles on the win to be honest I thought you had to pit again and thought it was mine. Really should of force the pass anit harder into the left hander after yhe hairpin but I took stucar out like that once and was too cautious. Had one lapse in judgement and also got a penalty for missing the chicane which lost it for me as was around 25 secs in the end.
  14. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Yeah, nah, still not sold on that reason, actually makes it more blurry.
    Zachery likes this.
  15. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

With the option there to restart without re quali or line up it wasnt the worst decision to restart. I definitely see the flip side to the argument. That was the first restart ive had in my short rooz racing. Season 12 there was a race where i was stuck on grid while everyone was at turn 1 before i started. Obviously was a poo race. Would of loved a restart. Anyway.
    To clarify to @arakasi- i did vote yes the second time the restart option came up. Also if it wasnt lag it was a massive stuff up by someone to wipe out however many there was. I have the the first start recorded ill chuck my view of it up when i can.
    Damn longest post ive had. Fingers are sore.
    jasondull1986 and arakasi- like this.
  16. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    Good race fellas I personally didn't see any lag prior to the accident but once I saw some contact it looked like ten pin bowling then cars randomly jumped back on the track in front of me.
  17. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    This is the second restart I've been involved in with ROOZ.
  18. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Bridge is built and im on the other side.
    Still had great fun , just from my screen, it seemed unneeded, and I was pumped after my great quali result and position I was in into turn 2 lol
    Knuckles likes this.
  19. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Tell me about it. From sixth on the grid I was first after T2!

My biggest concern is, what's stopping someone from asking for a restart if they screw up the start? In my time here the only reason for a restart was a disconnection early in the race. We really need to be black and white on this, in my opinion.
    Zachery likes this.
  20. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

I was stoked with quali. Not my best lap but enough for pole. I was prepared to keep going after 1st chicane there was plenty of time. Obviously it might not mean much being that it was restarted anyway.