Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Bryan_F, Jan 1, 2018.
mid december 2018
@Bryan_F are we planning on doing round 4 on the sunday?
Round 4: Mount Panorama (13:30) - 300km - 49 laps - 8:30 AEDT - 9 Dec
That’s the plan, yes.
Sunday the 9th or 16th?
I think 9th is going to be ROC
so 16th would probably fit better
@t_b_williams to confirm
Oh ROC is happening again. Dammit.
Just a reminder that i am keen to race on the 9th or 16th if a spot is available.
Registration for TCR final round now open: http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/series-2-12-rooz-tcr-cup-rec-support-series.3131/
@Bryan_F I have added you to a fb convo with tynesider about broadcasting the REC...
With the RoC likely to be postponed to the 16th, which of the following dates would you guys prefer? Sunday 9th or Sunday 23rd of December? Having only 2 days to make preparations is a bit tight, but I think it's possible.
Not fussed on either. I'm away each Saturday, but should be home on the Sunday to make it. Would be happy to have it run this week to get it over with though
I couldn't make the 16th so i'm pretty happy regardless as i can make both dates. 2 days to prepare is a bit rough but racing 2 days from christmas when a lot of people may be away could also be an issue. I don't mind to be honest but if were racing this sunday we all need to know asap as it'll be basically one day to prepare and i'm not sure about everyone else but i've done no testing since i didn't think i was racing. @Noremac @VARDZ Ideal dates for you guys?
i can race this Sunday if its on
The HiTec oils Grp 4 series is scheduled for the 23rd.
OK, then it's a choice between the 9th and the 30th.
9th can't do the 30th
in for the 9th
@Hatfield @emmo46 I’m happy to fill in