GT-Sport [Completed] Super Production Championship Cup

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by THE_UNDER_STUDY, Sep 22, 2020.

1. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Middle of winter in Belgium, what are the chances? :rolleyes:
  2. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Yeah, quick look it appears to be raining throughout this week with a 10deg high haha.

I don't think we slated any wet tracks while preparing for this season - so I would suggest that it would be dry. I'm sure that could be swung by a high majority of everyone involved opting for a wet race...
  3. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Don't forget for all those interested, I plan on running a SPCC room tonight. Now I am unsure of what time exactly due to having my young ones this weekend - and I've seen GT King running practice rooms, so if he has one up before I do - feel free to jump in there, and he can run it :)

Hope to see a few on track, would be great to have some practice with a fair number on. We will be running divisional ballast also based on s13 qualifying times. I will have this info ready to go :)

Cheers all.
    gtkingx, UrsineSaturn9 and Peersy like this.
  4. DeanK

DeanK Rookie

PSN ID
    d_karki
    I'll be pulling out of this series both cups sorry for any inconvenience
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    :(
  6. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Sad to see you go mate, I hope all is well with you and your family. Hope to see you on track in the near future
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  7. THE_UNDER_STUDY

THE_UNDER_STUDY Team Driver

With just over a week till the first round of the Rebel Cup, it is time to get revved up for this series.

With a current entry list of 26, we are looking at 2 rooms of 13. The colour groups will be sorted soon. Entry for round 1 will officially be open soon. You will need to follow a link to comfirm your entry, either as a privateer, or if you run a team, you will need to enter your team drivers so your team can collect points.

Now some of you are already aware, but after announcing this series, some new life commitments arose for me forcing me to take a backseat running this series. I will still be around running some bits in the background but I have passed the main running of this series over to @Xtr3meNZer. Along with @T F Eccles , @emmo46 , @UrsineSaturn9 and @VARDZ , this group of handsome gentlemen will make sure this will be an awesome and enjoyable series for everyone involved.

Cheers.
  8. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Thanks Unders :)

Yes, not long away now. I will open an SPCC practice room tomorrow, and will run a 'Sprint' race format for all those wanting to be involved. Race will be starting at our usual time - Room to be open by 8pm, qualifying at 20past, race start at 8.30.

Track TBA - I'm trying to decide if we go for something most people enjoy which is not on the cards for this season - Mt. Panorama - or do we go with the first track of the season - or something else completely.

Really looking forward to kicking this off!
    Peersy likes this.
  9. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    Anyone looking for a Teammate for SPCC? I'll always be in attendance, no late withdrawals etc.
    Peersy likes this.
  10. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    Hey Xtreme, is Dean's spot still vacant? I really want to be on a Team in the SPCC.
  11. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Hi Blunty,

I had Peersy as my reserve so he is going into a full time position at this stage, and have already been approached by someone to be my reserve driver in the Contender cup, which is in discussion at the moment.

Thanks for your interest though, not forgetting you will still be able to race in the Rebel Cup without a team, as even though there are teams within, it's still an individual series at its bones.

Cheers
  12. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    Ok no worries, I forgot about reserves lol. Peersey will be a good addition to your team, especially now that he's got a steering wheel.If you hear of a spot becoming vacant please pass my interest on. Cheers mate.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    Peersy and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  13. THE_UNDER_STUDY

ROUND 1 REBEL CUP ENTRY NOW OPEN.
    Please go to the below link to confirm your entry.

>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<

Drivers within teams do not need to enter.
    Team owners, you are required to enter your drivers through the form. Choose your team name and enter your drivers for comfirmation.
    Aza2672 and Blunty075 like this.
  14. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Can confirm I'll be missing the first 2 rounds of the Rebel cup thanks to work and motorsport commitments. Contender cup should be good to go!
  15. THE_UNDER_STUDY

Don't forget to enter below for round 1 of the Rebel Cup.
    Especially team owners if you want to recieve points towards the teams championship.
    Divisional weights to be announced very soon.​

ROUND 1 REBEL CUP ENTRY NOW OPEN.
    Please go to the below link to confirm your entry.

>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<

Drivers within teams do not need to enter.
    Team owners, you are required to enter your drivers through the form. Choose your team name and enter your drivers for comfirmation.
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  16. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    I will have a practice room open tomorrow night with this weeks track on.

Catch you then
    THE_UNDER_STUDY likes this.
  17. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Where can we see who has entered?
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I am away on Thursday for a funeral
  19. THE_UNDER_STUDY

20. THE_UNDER_STUDY

Sorry to hear. I think @emmo46 is subbing for you.