GT6 [COMPLETED] Tuesday Fun Night 2 - Borderline Insanity

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Jan 22, 2015.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    It was a fun and frustrating night for me, though I really am loving these events, it's fantastic.

Alfa and I worked well to get as far as we did, so I took it easy on the final lap, to not make an error only to be completely smashed off by slambo at the final corner, wasn't pleased at all but it's all in good fun so no point getting angry about it :)

The reverse race was a laugh, I notice Beau you took the wrong pit entry, 20 second penalty for you! :p Couldn't keep up with Beau in front, so I focused on punishing Pykey for breaking the rules lol. 2nd place was good points for us.

The draft race was a disaster, the slipstream effect was useless, and once a gap emerged it was impossible to catch up. Being last on the road really hurt us.

The final race was pure carnage, and I loved it. Beau and I must have had proximity mines placed on our cars toward the end, as we went from being in the lead to miles back. It was a great night, can we do it again next week? :)

I hope the next Bludger Bombing race is on SSR5, then we'd recreate Mario Kart 64 perfectly, Extra mode on Toad's Turnpike was so hard, just like a Rocket at Apricot Hill!

emmo46 likes this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah , I thought it was supposed to be clean racing, In race two I got slammed so many times I just quit out of frustration.
  3. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Yea well it was a fun night and you left the door wide open it was last lap so gave it a crack, it was more of gentle side swipe rather then a smash. If it was my intention to smash you I would have drilled you into the wall at the tight s bend at Dunlop corner ;) Haha.
    Had a good night lets do it again.
  4. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    i thought it was ment to be clean aswell @emmo46 but it obviously wasnt so i turned around and put the car full tilt
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It was meant to be clean but I think the combination of different tire compounds and running a track the wrong way that you can't normally meant accidents happened.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Maybe next week I should run Bludger bombing only at multiple tracks...
  7. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Should have saved the replay from the last race.... just couldn't get over how far I got hit back up the pit straight! I should have just ducked into the pits! lol

Thanks Hat, was a lot of fun.
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  9. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    1 point separating 4 teams.... wow :thumbsup:
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    As for the ROC qualifier tickets, the scores with bludger bombing removed is as follows:
    N64TheStig007 - Alfa5252 43
    S54VED - slambobagan 41
    R0T0R-AU86 - DRZ-Hatfield 41
    BeauAlbert6 - garyw61 41
    seeeeth123 - GTP_Dholland/fastboysmith 40
    emmo46 - disturboed 36
    t_b_williams - pykeybraa145 32

So well done to @N64TheStig007 & @Alfa5252
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  11. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    2 out of 2, hell yes! Awesome job @Alfa5252!
    Alfa5252 likes this.