GT6 [COMPLETED] Tuesday Fun Night 3 - Revenge of the Pykey

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    For our third installment of the Tuesday Fun Night, I have decided to simplify and run multiple races of Bludger Bombing.

Racing starts about 8:45-9pm

There will be no teams or ROC eligibility for this event.

Each driver will need the LLC Rocket '07 and the Tank Car to be used as their bomber. (If you cannot afford the Tank Car, buy the Land Rover Range Stormer or the Dodge RAM)

Sports Soft tires for everyone.
    No Damage.

Bludger Bombing: Grid set by 1 lap dirty race at Bathurst.Top half of the grid will race forwards cleanly in race 1. The bottom half performs a 180 at the start and goes backwards to attempt to hinder the clean drivers through dirty tactics. 5 Laps Light Damage (laps subject to change dependent on track). If we have odd numbers for race 1, the top half will be rounded up.
    Last place in the grid setting race chooses the track for race 1. Subsequently, the winner of each race chooses the next races track.
    Each race, the drivers switch places with the bombers. Depending on how long races take, we will have between 4-8 races.

Bombers cannot create road blocks. Drivers cannot ghost-evade.

Interested Drivers:
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Fastboysmith
    @N64TheStig007
    @pykeybraa145
    @Beau_Albert
    @emmo46
    @t_b_williams
    @garyw61
    @disturboed
    @seth123
    @skywalker
    @SuiCid3
    @colin-50_

This will also be the last Tuesday Fun Night for a while, as @skywalker will be running a RallyX series on Tuesday Nights from the week after this until early March.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Yes and i will put a reminder in my phone
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'm in
    I'd like to see that each driver that is dirty is required to be in the Tank Car, part of the challenge for the lightweight car is to be able to out manuvoure the heavy car, and well if other cars are in Rockets or Maserati's it makes that more difficult.

I also think damage should be removed as well, losing 30 seconds in a head on collision up against the barriers is penalty enough without having to wait for the car to heal lol. The Real Driving Simulator. :p
  5. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Problem is that the Tank Car is expensive. I have added specific affordable alternatives.
    But the Tank Car is the recommended bombing car.

Also no damage rule added.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  6. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

The maserati was awesome sound :):):):) compare to real life but
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  7. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    cant have an event named after me and myself not participating...... IM IN !!!!KEEN FOR SOME MORE ACTION PACKED FUN XD
  8. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
  9. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yep, I'm keen, I really liked the Indy draft challenge, the reverse races and the relay racing. The bludgeoning?, meh
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    After the RallyX series I may be looking at running some more fun nights with those events so stay tuned
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Looking forward to it, I like the idea of hampering the faster guys by making them use harder tyres, it doesn't help my self esteem that I need that to keep up with them but I still enjoy the chance to race against them. I really enoyed the Indy race last night where Turbo and I ganged up on Rotor. Rotor made massive progress through the pack on lap one, he moved through the pack picking up a tow from each car as he went, sorta like Tarzan swinging from vine to vine as he moves through the jungle. He then caught Turbo and put put up a hell of a fight. I dropped back a little to help turbo and he handled it expertly. When Rotor went to the outside of me in turn three, Turbo slipped in under him and latched onto my bumper. From there poor rotor could only trail along in our slipstream but couldn't close on us. Overall a very satisfying race.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I figure the bombing event doesn't need the different tire compounds as you make the most time by avoiding getting hit.
    But in the future for the events when more actual racing happens, the different compounds will return.
  13. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Yeah I'll go again.
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  14. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    yep & happy to host
  15. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    [Event 3/2] Tuesday Fun Night 3 - Revenge of the Pykey
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thanks again gary.
    Thought you might like that. I did hear talk of revenge from you last night so thought it was only fitting
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  17. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    Lets look deeper into this. The illuminati triangle has 3 sides. We have had 2 round of the tuesday fun night. Coincedence? I didnt think so. "Tuesday Fun night" the original event had 3 letters, and 3 is the amount of sides on a triangle and illuminati has 3 SIDES!!!!!!!!!!! Tuesday fun night is illuminati confirmed
  18. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    How many different drugs are you taking mate?
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  19. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    i lost count after the first batch
  20. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    yup i'm in, will try to remember it's on this time!

Target lock - Pykey - confirmed.
    pykeybraa145 likes this.