GT6 COPPER HTO SUPER GT SERIES SEASON III

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jun 2, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    Season III of the popular HTO series is only a few weeks away. Listed below is the entries for the up coming season and I have also tagged those who have yet to enter. The series will commence the first sunday night after the completion of S6 including all the ROC races so at this stage barring any re runs will be on the 2/8/15 and will go for 4 weeks.
    @Peter Wise @Kieran_B33 @LITTLEBLACKO942 @Bevo_17 @Kart-No-1 @Viperzed @SuiCid3 @Cyberstig1 @emmo46 @Killercarlcox69 @TheFormalGuy @Footlong_warrior @Randm90 @CPTNPEACH @SHAUNYBOY1997 @v8power383 @Crimj1985 @Bluemoon @arakasi- @mmm_homebrew @PharQ @ikilledskippy @agolfer78 @webnomad @SamCham1095 @CastrosfriendChe @pat65 @Easyprey007 @Nathancarhead @freddyp_33 @colin-50_ @Blondie_Racing @PurpleDog @Clevohead @Dev1lman_87 @StigsOzCousin @Ads762 @scottb721
    so check the link for further info... almost 50 entries last season would like to beat that mark and if you need to know how good it was check out Beau's race highlight videos from the 4 rounds earlier this year. iF REQUIRED I WILL ADD MORE DIVISION IF ENTRIES CALL FOR IT
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/hi-tec-oils-series-season-3.1519/
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    Crimj1985 likes this.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    52 days until round 1...Test the cars and get your entry in .... I would like to know well before the start of the season if i need to open division 5 - 6 - 7 from 1 room into 2. There WILL NOT be room if you turn up on the night and haven't entered... as you can see below there is currently only 5 spots left and 20 + from divs 5,6&7 eligable to enter.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    incey and Crimj1985 like this.
  3. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Can't wait :D
  4. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    I'll sign up for this please @VARDZ .
    Heard only good things about HTO series.
    I'm not sure on car yet, will do testing and let you know after the weekend.
    Cheers, scotty
  5. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    @emmo46 will you be flying the GRT flag with bevo in the Supra or do you have other plans?
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Awesome Scotty Happy to have you aboard m8
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Bevo and I are in the same division for this, I think you can only have one team member per division. If Copper division gets split into more divisions then I may be able to and would be very happy to join up.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  8. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Good mix of cars @VARDZ , gotta go with the U.S. Muscle.:)
    Chevy Camaro LM
    cheers
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Excellent M8 Welcome to HTO Season III @t_b_williams & @jasondull1986 are entered in the Chev Camaro & are looking for a 3rd member to compete for the teams title. would you like me to add Arakasi to your team TB & JD???
  10. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    @VARDZ either he or wtf if he gets put up to silver, unless we can have both?????? not fussed either way, just hoping for a full team. So whoever would prefer to run the blue Camaro I guess.
    VARDZ likes this.
  11. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Not too long till this starts! Ghee up everyone!!!
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    You can have both as Max team #'s is 1 in each div with the best 3 scoring each week... WTF is dominant atm in D3 so should find himself in D2 hence a Silver driver for HTO season III
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Due to recent problems caused by PD all entries to this series will make an effort to do what you/we can to have a stable environment to race. This means everyone and I do mean everyone!!! will have every other competitor within this division on there friends list for round 1( Date to be confirmed due to re-runs). The penalty for failing to make every effort to achieve this will be Zero points allocated to you regardless of your finishing position being first or last. I cannot be any clearer than that.... you will have a full list of smiling faces on your lobby.
    Finalised division lists will be up 1 week prior to lights out so there will be no excuses.... Sorry for the hard line on this boys but recent circumstances have forced my hand on this one.
    Viperzed and Peter Wise like this.
  14. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Can't help but feel this what brought on by a certain event ;) I think this is a great idea and hope all runs smoothly!
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  16. Crimj1985

Crimj1985 Rookie

PSN ID
    Crimj1985
    Don't forget me lol
    VARDZ likes this.
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I really think this will be a 5 div series
  18. Crimj1985

Crimj1985 Rookie

PSN ID
    Crimj1985
    Hey @VARDZ is team Jaegermeister in this hi tech season ?? I'll drive for them again if they are and I mite change car to the Lexus GT500 cause there are 3 GTR's already
  19. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
  20. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    I'm still keen just need to do some testing of car