'Cotter'...

Discussion in 'New Members' started by DarkAce, Oct 6, 2015.

1. DarkAce

DarkAce Geoff Vincent

PSN ID
    darkace_123
    :cool:
    From those of my era you will know what the title means........ 'welcome back'......that's you guys welcoming me back, not me welcoming myself back.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Everything has changed. Can't find my way around.:alien: I've been racing with SRA for a couple of years (they are a cool bunch of blokes) but that is winding up so I thought I might rejoin with you guys again. (if you will have me back!!!):)
    stucar17 and Anon666 like this.
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey DarkAce. Yeah we have Darren and a few other familiar names popping their heads in. It's a real pity that SRA is shutting up shop. I know quite a few guys from here raced there for years. If you are after some PC sim racing we have the new AC season about to start, otherwise have a look around and see what grabs you.
  3. DarkAce

DarkAce Geoff Vincent

PSN ID
    darkace_123
    been looking at AC here and might jump over to the actual thread and stick my name down. (never did get GT6)
    Looking forward to some good fun times ahead.
    Anon666 likes this.
  4. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    PS - Kotter is spelt with a "K" and I now have that song in my head!!! And yes I may be the Horshack of this forum...
  5. DarkAce

DarkAce Geoff Vincent

PSN ID
    darkace_123
    oops....you're right. Anon, with my spelling I would be a perfect fit in their classroom.:roflmao:
    Anon666 likes this.
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi ace, welcome back mate. Great to see you here again.