Division 4 season 10

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    Depending on the dongle.. you can fit better antennaes to them externally.

But of course at the end of the day its still 3g which isn't going to be great fullstop
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Great pics Ad2mny. Good stuff - 3 abreast and keeping it clean is awesome :D

At qikturbo. Stick with it mate. We have had quite a few drivers over quite a few seasons really dislike the car/tyre choice at the start, but damn near every one of them had a change of heart by the end of the season and was glad to have stuck with it! :)
  3. qik666turbo

qik666turbo Rookie

4. qik666turbo

qik666turbo Rookie

Don't mean to disrespect but its my ps3 I'm not going to leave it on when I go to bed to stop someone from having a sook we are playing a game chill out
  5. greendog

greendog Rookie

It is a faster network then a mob phone and I do normally have a bit of lag but this time it was mega I did 3 racers last season and clevos kart racers on it and it was not that bad. I think it runs at about 30 not 10 at least that was the last time I looked

It has a H next to the signal strength bar and that is the network it is running not sure what that stands for but its the faster one it pics up
  6. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Emmo, for future reference, the only thing that degrades the handling of your car's chassis is lots (many thousand) of km. You can belt it into the wall as many times as you like, but once the red damage dots are gone and the gunk is cleared from the tyres (couple hundred metres), the car is good to go. Driver confidence and rhythm however...
  7. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    It's not about people having a sook qikturbo. Quitting the lobby often causes a lag spike for all the guys still racing, so it's respectful to your competitiors not to do it, and there is a well established rule regarding it - refer GTLOZ Race Procedure clause 2.
    If you don't mean to disrespect, and initially intended to stay up long enough to finish the race, there should be no reason you can't leave your PS3 on until it's finished, then turn it off.

Thanks ;)
  8. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Barra, that eases my mind and will make qualifting a lot less fraught for me.
  9. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    The other thing is, Emmo, is that during free runs ie qualifying, there is no wear on the car. Your car doesn't put kms on in this free run period, and that's why running in only works during a race. You won't get engine wear oil usage or car damage during free run/qualy. Ie no need to quit out before the race ;)
  10. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Thanx for the good feedback on the photo's guys. I'll do some more for the next round too.

I hope greendog can get his internet speed issues sorted. You were putting in good times when you weren't wiping everyone out with your lag lol.
  11. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Wow, D4 picked up big time n the pace. Nce work guys :)

P.S: I miss you :p
  12. greendog

greendog Rookie

thanks ad2mny i hoe it gets better too i was on last night and the boys said i was having the odd spike but it was not too bad so fingers crossed it is ok
  13. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Well said K.

Quick: I have only been here since S6 but although I have hated a couple of the cars (and tracks) i still stuck it out for the competition. trial Mountain is definitely not the greatest track in reverse, but thems the breaks. I was considering pulling out of the series up until Sunday but decided to hang in there. I don't like the car one bit and I don't particularly like the track selections but I decided to stay for the competition., regardless of where I finish.

It's guys like Us who make this competition what it is :)

If everyone who didn't enjoy every car or track bailed because they weren't at the pointy end of the grid the league there would be 15 regular members of ROOZ running around tracks in 2 divisions comparing their epeens thinking they were racing gods :lol:

At least with us others around we don't see the epeens :p
  14. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    well said Rumbles i agree in every respect
  15. greendog

greendog Rookie

Any one heading on tonight for some prac? And who's going to b setting the pace looking at u ray or emmo lol I did a 148 but was not happy with that and i know I can do better
  16. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Hi Greendog, I think you will need to be lapping around the 1:45 and 46 mark t o be competitive with me, I expect Ray to be a lot faster than that. He is as quick as the div 2 guys who are doing low 45s and the really fast guys are doing mid 44s
  17. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    Ray is only doing 1.47's at the moment... Though not a favoured track. He will be seeking some practice before the race tho
  18. greendog

greendog Rookie

Yeah I seen some of the dig 1 boys doing 44s I no I can do a low 47 at this track I will be on tonight to get in some much needed prac will u b heading on emmo
  19. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    S_CLOSE is a new entry in div 4 guys.

Clevo, not sure if you have added him, i know he sent a FR to you.
  20. sirdave

sirdave New Recruit

Just saw the ladder...I think greendog should get bumped above me in round 1....I didn't even get to the room...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.